• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

.hack//g.u

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
OMG!!!!!!!!!! ^^^ you've never hear of .hack G.U.
Anways
I Love the games and own them all even the classics--but that's besides the piont
the game is great and i LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I never played G.U, but I've played the original .hack series.

.hack games are normally given AWFUL reviews though, reviews worse than Too Human's and DMC2's reviews.

Esura;133387 said:
I never played G.U, but I've played the original .hack series.

.hack games are normally given AWFUL reviews though, reviews worse than Too Human's and DMC2's reviews.

well the reviews of .hack g.u are really excellent its enough to take a look at gamespot to see some really high marks that it gets

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
biohazardmaster;133388 said:
well the reviews of .hack g.u are really excellent its enough to take a look at gamespot to see some really high marks that it gets

No, no there not. Prolly one reviewer gave it a moderate score. .hack games (original & G.U) are like dissed in every official publication I've read, although like 15% of the reviews were good.

Now, I like .hack games ( I hate reviewers anyway :lol: ) so G.U I'll prolly hit up on my old PS2 (Im for PS3 mostly now) one day.

I was ****ed that Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, and Quaratine of the original .hack games were given low scores. Great games.

Esura;133812 said:
No, no there not. Prolly one reviewer gave it a moderate score. .hack games (original & G.U) are like dissed in every official publication I've read, although like 15% of the reviews were good.

Now, I like .hack games ( I hate reviewers anyway :lol: ) so G.U I'll prolly hit up on my old PS2 (Im for PS3 mostly now) one day.

I was ****ed that Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, and Quaratine of the original .hack games were given low scores. Great games.

well check the reviews here
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/review/928400.html
they all give it an awesome score

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
dot hack games are great.GU games have a lot of improvements from the original dot hack games.But the original dot hack games have a much better storyline but dot Hack GU has better graphics and gameplay,to me.Too bad dot hack GU doesn;t have a fourth game like in the original dot hack games.My favourite character from the original series is Balmung of the Azure Sky,and Azure Balmung from GU games.:)

balmungfacecm5.jpg

21221ip8.jpg

azurebalmungjq2.jpg

Chaos Master;134163 said:
dot hack games are great.GU games have a lot of improvements from the original dot hack games.But the original dot hack games have a much better storyline but dot Hack GU has better graphics and gameplay,to me.Too bad dot hack GU doesn;t have a fourth game like in the original dot hack games.My favourite character from the original series is Balmung of the Azure Sky,and Azure Balmung from GU games.:)

balmungfacecm5.jpg

21221ip8.jpg

azurebalmungjq2.jpg

i say azure kite is the coolest of the three:)

Top Bottom