• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guilty Gear anyone?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Guilty Gear is freaking awesome and I was wondering if there was anyone else who played it. I'm not to sure about the story line though, but recently I have been researching on it.

So who is GG fan^^?

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
I played Guilty Gear before, Guilty Gear X and Guilty Gear XX Reload

and i like to play with SOL-BAD GUY.....this is my Lover and my favorite character in all guilty gear versions :cool:

the guilty gear games from my favorite games :)

313px-Sol_Badguy.jpg

I LOVE U, SOL :kiss:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Nice you guys. Do you peeps play GG online.

Oh yeah there is another game coming out that is similar to GG, its called BlazBlue. You guys should definitely check it out.

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
Nice you guys. Do you peeps play GG online.

Oh yeah there is another game coming out that is similar to GG, its called BlazBlue. You guys should definitely check it out.
----------------------------------------------
is this game r u talking about it ONLINE..?:unsure:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
As much as I hate to admit that its so true lol. It's definitely the best 2-D fighter around.

Denatta;130931 said:
----------------------------------------------
is this game r u talking about it ONLINE..?:unsure:

Guilty Gear X2 Reload for the Xbox is online, but for the other Guilty Gear titles I don't think so.:p

As for BlazBlue it hasn't even been released to Arcades yet, but it will be in December.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
lol that Bridget sig is awesome.

biohazardmaster;131055 said:
of course it will be the japanese version first

I'll be importing it as soon as it gets released to consoles in Japan.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Well I didn't know he was a he and I was all "thats hot!!"and every one was all..."shes a he". So seeing as how I'm a good sport about everything and I am comfortable with my heterosexuality I was all "Imma make a I'm gay for bridget sig" :p I know I'm straight and that's all that matters

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
The Da3dra;131241 said:
Well I didn't know he was a he and I was all "thats hot!!"and every one was all..."shes a he". So seeing as how I'm a good sport about everything and I am comfortable with my heterosexuality I was all "Imma make a I'm gay for bridget sig" :p I know I'm straight and that's all that matters

Ha. You heterosexual you. IDK lol.

biohazardmaster;131295 said:
well i also know that there was a 3d arcade game on guilty gear but im not sure it ever left japan

It wasn't in arcades, it was on the XBOX.

Yeah it was released in the U.S.A, on the XBOX 360 two weeks ago. The title they gave it was, Guilty Gear 2.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah I don't know why they thought that it was a good idea to release a popular PlayStation game on the XBOX 360. Sometimes I'm baffled by some companies stupidity.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Black Angel;132115 said:
^Allot of PS2 fans went over to the 360 because of how overpriced the PS3 is.

Actually that is very untrue. They released this game in Japan on the 360 which is majorly unpopular, but whatever if you say so dude.

Top Bottom