• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guardian Angels

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, he thinks I talk to myself while switching voices. But if he's heard the other voice, then doesn't that mean that Aden is more real than some may think?

I'm pretty sure I don't suffer from multiple personalities. If I do, my friends haven't said anything about it.

aka958

Don't trust people
I don't have multiple personalities, I have double morale though. It ain't good, I know, but still... That's the way it is.

You can hear alot of "voices". How can you be sure that your brother heard him?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gut instinct? Plus the fact that when I asked him to describe the voice, he described it exactly as Aden's voice sounds.

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;232275 said:
Gut instinct? Plus the fact that when I asked him to describe the voice, he described it exactly as Aden's voice sounds.

Too bad that voices can't be proven, simply because you can hear anything, I hear voices in my head. Oftenly from memories but still, they can take any form.
I think I've sad mine in this thread. I've got nothing more to add.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I heard *a* voice in my room when I was six. I don't go for ghosts, or supernatural or religious stuff particularly, and whenever I think about it, it sounds totally ridiculous to me. Yet, I heard that voice and everything it said, and it scared the everloving crap out of me. Either a real stranger with a disgusting disfigured voice was hiding under my bed talking to me after midnight, or it was something inexplicable.

Never heard anything since. I don't imagine 'angels' would have voices like this one did.

It's weird, you know? I take all that supernatural jazz lightly. But this thing actually happened to me and I wasn't some delusional kid with an over-active imagination that would 'hear things' all the time. I guess I just accept that the experience was real, but it can't be lumped with the rest of life or everyday experience... and the voice never made good on its threat. But I've never been as petrified in my life as I was at that moment.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Aden has a really nice, but commanding voice. It's like... Sweet but bitter. Hard to explain, really.

Top Bottom