• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guardian Angels

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;232217 said:
Huggable is key. :lol:

Of course. ;)

He's really nice, too. And makes good conversation.

You would expect an angel to be stuck in the olden days, but he's pretty modern. He's even the one who suggested I should get a cell phone. :wacko:

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;232216 said:
So, in other words, you're so stubborn you can't even convince yourself?

But I've seen, touched and talked with Aden. I can tell you, without a doubt, he's real. He's very warm to the touch. Very huggable. ;)

No, I'm not stubborn, I see it as false so I can't convince myself. I'm stuck in my way to believe, why would I change it to something I think is ridicolous? Why listen to myself in a third person perspective?

The mind can create hallucinations, why can't it create other things? I can remember a feeling, not as the real deal but pretty darn close.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I guess I'm just a bit more open-minded. I dunno, actually. :/

Hallucination my big toe. I KNOW he's real.

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;232229 said:
Because that's how a person grows. :|

Not how I grow. I see myself in a third person perspective to learn from my mistakes. But why listen to myself in a third person perspective? Watching myself and talk to myself?
I don't need that, I think for myself, alone, I don't need support by mere silhouttes of comfort.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Silhouette...? Is that all you see Aden as, as well?

Man... You're seriously making me doubt myself...

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;232232 said:
Silhouette...? Is that all you see Aden as, as well?

Man... You're seriously making me doubt myself...

I'm just stating how I see things. You can believe whatever you want, you said your believes, I said mine.

I don't see Aden at all. I'm pretty sure no one sees Aden but you. I don't see Aden as a silhouette, to be honest, for me Aden is nothing.

He may be something for you, but he is nothing too me, not even a shadow. Anyways, why relent from your strong support? Don't doubt yourself, I don't have something to support on, I don't believe in any gods or guardians that helps me, I stand there all alone.
If you sure have gotten it, why get rid of it?
I mean, this Aden of yours helps you, then why doubt it?
It's your way to help yourself, don't neglect it.

aka958

Don't trust people
On what? I told you why you shouldn't throw Aden in the trash, I pretty much repeated myself a little too much.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
You're making Aden sound like a comfort blanket. >.>'

Anyway, I'm not sure where I stand in this...but I, like BD, believe there is a reason for everything. A guardian would be nice, given my situation, but I can fend for myself if need be

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, I see. So it's the first time you tried to rationalize something like this?

I still believe Aden is a bit more than just something to protect me though. He is, to me, a real, living, sentient being. A friend.

aka958

Don't trust people
Does he help you sleep at night?

I usually imagine myself someone to talk to while I'm trying to sleep, it helps.

So if he is your pal-pal then why aren't you pen-pals too? Send a letter to him!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, we already talk face to face. And yeah, we talk at night, too. My brother thinks I'm insane though, and thinks I just switch voices. He hugs me until I sleep if I'm cold. He's really warm.

O_O There's proof that Aden is real! My brother's heard him too!

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;232263 said:
Well, we already talk face to face. And yeah, we talk at night, too. My brother thinks I'm insane though, and thinks I just switch voices. He hugs me until I sleep if I'm cold. He's really warm.

O_O There's proof that Aden is real! My brother's heard him too!

Okay? Double personalities? First you say he thinks your insane and suddenly he has heard him?

Top Bottom