• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guardian Angels

Meg

Vauxchen-kun;231440 said:
I'd say that for those of you who do believe in guardian angels, religion, etc, are in need of some kinda of comforting stories. If you believe there's an afterlife, you won't fear death as much. If you believe that you've got a guardian angel, you'll have more confidence.
I'm not trying to say that my view is matter of fact it's just my opinion.

That's not it for me. I believe in it because it makes sense to me. I question everything. To me Christianity makes sense. God, Heaven, angels, all of that makes sense. I believe in Karma to, but I don't believe in Fate as this set in stone, life planned out for you sort of thing. Some stuff's fate, some's karma, and some's just chance. Just my belief. Not meaning to push it on anyone.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
My honest belief is that everything happens for a reason. We may not like what happens...we may not know WHY it happens, but there's always a reason for something. I do believe in such things as 'guardian angels' although they can come in the form of more than just personal things such as DT's Aden, or VB's mysterious protector. I think we can also have them in the form of people. People that everyone can see and touch. I've gone through a couple of different 'guardians'...but I still believe in it. I currently don't know who my guardian is though.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Hells yeah! -noms cake- Oh wait! Sorry >_>...I did not intend to devour you my precious guardian xD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
o_O Don't you know that cake has flaming rhubarb and cranial caps in it?!

Aden: It wasn't the Portal cake, I hope...

Meg

BlueDevil;231845 said:
Hells yeah! -noms cake- Oh wait! Sorry >_>...I did not intend to devour you my precious guardian xD

Well now it can guard your stomach. :lol:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i do not know if there is anything beyond what we know of the world. i think there is something. but not what anyone thinks it is. human perception is limited and i accept the limit to my knowlage.

some may have something watching over them. i have seen so sign of anything waching over me. sometimes things go my way sometimes they don't. little things seem to work out for me alot more often than big ones. so if i do have a guardian angel then its a subtle one.

( message to any guardian angel or similer entity that has decided to pay attention to me. come over and say hi. )

Meg

darkslayer13;231860 said:
some may have something watching over them. i have seen so sign of anything waching over me.

They're there. You just can't see them. :ninja:

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;231899 said:
They're there. You just can't see them. :ninja:

You just can't see them? What if it is just your consciousness? What if it is just an illusion made from your body to make you feel safe, that something is there for you?

I'll tell you though, it's no living creature of it's own. It's surely your consciousness that projects itself in an image that you may find pleasing and helps you?

I've never got a reaching hand, I've never felt the comfort of someone else helping me. I've always been on my own...

There it is, my two coins:
It is your consciousness telling itself that everything is going to be okay in an image that you feel comfortable with.

Meg

Ummmmm.......I meant for my comment to be taken as sort of a joke. BUT! In response to what you just posted; I'm sure there's some special whatever looking out for you in some way. Maybe you just never noticed. You find what you look for, so if you don't look you could miss it. Just what I think.

aka958

Don't trust people
Or maybe I'm just stuck up with what I believe in so my consciousness doesn't take such methods on me since it wouldn't help.

Meg

Well alrighty then. Believe what you want. I'm not telling you how to think. Just stating my opinion.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So, in other words, you're so stubborn you can't even convince yourself?

But I've seen, touched and talked with Aden. I can tell you, without a doubt, he's real. He's very warm to the touch. Very huggable. ;)

Top Bottom