• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Grimmjow Video

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
Grimmjow1-1.png

I've made a new video, and finally got it uploaded. And I have a feeling some peoples on this forum enjoy bleach, so would anyone mind giving me some feedback.

Major spoilers if you're watching the show on Adult Swim.

Make sure it's in high quality ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_tCRzrp_cg

If you like it, browse my other videos, There's more Bleach, and Death note. :D

Keaton

Premium
^I thought it was great, good choice in music and well spliced ^_o

Major spoilers for me, since I havent read beyond vol. 14, but who cares good vid, great music and awesome fight :D

+rep

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
Oooh the manga huh? bleach is so hard to keep up with. :lol:

Thanks For watching and the feedback :D

Keaton

Premium
Welcome :)

The only thing missing imo are credits at the beginning ^__^

What I would love to see is a Bleach vid. to Animal I Have Become by TDG, possibly my most played song :D

Also nice to find another Celldweller fan (finally!) :)

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
Animal I've become huh? I was ganna do a Sylar video to that song. :D

you like Celldweller? Jeeze! You're right, seems like no ones ever heard of them..My favorite band..EVER..o_o

Keaton

Premium
Sephiroxas;148842 said:

you like Celldweller? Jeeze! You're right, seems like no ones ever heard of them..My favorite band..EVER..o_o

Sylar would be intresting, but Hollow Ichigo or atleast some of his earlier more frantic battles as he gets to grips with his new powers -- that would be awesome :D

I first discovered Celldweller when he supplied a remix of Own Little World on a game called XGRA (a future based racing game), after tracking down tracks I finally managed to import the self titled album :D Really great stuff, and features heavily in all my playlists (alongside TDG), and yet so many of my friends whom claim to be music no-it-alls have never heard of Clayton and his work...which I find odd...especially since he has cocntributed to so many TV spots and movies etc etc (I nearly died when Frozen was played during a trailer for Constantine) :D

I am currently spamming his remix of Propane Nightmares...which I prefer to the original :)

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
Keaton;148845 said:
Sylar would be intresting, but Hollow Ichigo or atleast some of his earlier more frantic battles as he gets to grips with his new powers -- that would be awesome :D

I first discovered Celldweller when he supplied a remix of Own Little World on a game called XGRA (a future based racing game), after tracking down tracks I finally managed to import the self titled album :D Really great stuff, and features heavily in all my playlists (alongside TDG), and yet so many of my friends whom claim to be music no-it-alls have never heard of Clayton and his work...which I find odd...especially since he has cocntributed to so many TV spots and movies etc etc (I nearly died when Frozen was played during a trailer for Constantine) :D

I am currently spamming his remix of Propane Nightmares...which I prefer to the original :)

One of his songs from his newest album, Soundtrack for the voices in my head, is on one of the Spirit Trailers.

Propane Nightmares huh? I've only got the original album (With Own little world, Stars of Orion) and Such and Sound track to the voices in my head. I can't seem to find any of the other music.

And I have 2 videos for Ichigo's hollow. One to Stupid MF, by MSI and another done to MSI, Shut me up. :O:D

Keaton

Premium
^iTunes houses alot of Celldweller tracks, LOTS AND LOTS of remixes, Frozen has about 14 remixes O_O!

I will look for the files and try to upload them for you ^__^

Although, if you go to Pendulums website/myspace you can download Propane Nightmares remix for free if you sign up for their newsletter -- this was how I got it :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sephiroxas;148842 said:

Already told you on Fable 2 forums what i think of it. However id like to see that Sylar Video, hes my favourite character in Heroes after all and i think that song would be perfect. Nice idea Markie +rep.

Top Bottom