• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenDUDE

̄ω ̄
Hello everyone, I'm NintenDUDE. Though I am a die-hard fan of all things Nintendo, I recently got an Xbox 360. Most of the games that I had bought for it were, in-fact, fighting games since I enjoy the genre so much and I usually hang in the local arcade to play Tekken, Street-Fighter and such. Through a random search and play of games at GameStop, I came across "Devil May Cry 4", to be honest it's the only one that I have played, but I must admit that I've fallen in love with the game because of it's story. Thus bringing me to this website, I hope that I enjoy it here and that the topics stay fresh.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I seriously <3 your name :D

Welcome to the forums, NintenDUDE! :)

Meg

Hi there! Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll find lots of cool things to discuss and with cool people. Like this guy above me. ^

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Welcome. Glad you like DMC4, although it's expected since it's the only one you've played. ((Hint: A lot of people don't like Nero...But I do XD))

If you can ever get your hands on a PS2, be sure and grab up those first three games. They'll amaze you in ways you've never been amazed before...well...maybe except for DMC2

But yeah!!! Again, welcome.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Hi, friend and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here and don't spam around unnecessary messages and make off topics! Stay cool and people would love you! Cheers!

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
NintenDUDE;271941 said:
Hello everyone, I'm NintenDUDE. Though I am a die-hard fan of all things Nintendo, I recently got an Xbox 360. Most of the games that I had bought for it were, in-fact, fighting games since I enjoy the genre so much and I usually hang in the local arcade to play Tekken, Street-Fighter and such. Through a random search and play of games at GameStop, I came across "Devil May Cry 4", to be honest it's the only one that I have played, but I must admit that I've fallen in love with the game because of it's story. Thus bringing me to this website, I hope that I enjoy it here and that the topics stay fresh.
Good introduction, and I like your nickname too. ^_^ Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom