• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good news for Lady and Trish fans

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
1190388216.jpg

.dante

man i 'came' when i saw a trailer qhen lady and trish appeared
both as fine as hell but i have to admit that lady have sexied up!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The only thing good I can say about Trish is that at least her hair doesn't look like a plank of wood like it did in the first game. It would flow, but it looked like a board swining back and forth. D:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, I think it looks good. You havent seen her in gameplay yet, so dont judge a book by its cover. It will flow, in the wind and when she is moving.
And yes, it did look like a stiff plank in DMC1. Good one there.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Don't get me wrong. Trish had some good powers and abilities. I'm sure it's gonna look even sweeter with the PS3 graphics.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
From the interview that I posted awhile ago, it seems Lady (and possibly Trish) are going to have short parts. I hope this isn't 100% true with them only having the part where they are in Dante's office informing him about The Order.

If Capcom is smart enough, they'll have to have a battle scene for them where they are kicking demon a$$ as well.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Curse

Cursed Girl
dudes!!!!
right after i saw how lady and trish look like i came over here...
and am i the only one who thinks that lady looks like a way bigger slut then ever before? And lol ithink they realised how ugly her face is and gave her glasses XD
Well trish looks very nice but in dmc1 she looked better to me in a way... :]]

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Curse;54250 said:
am i the only one who thinks that lady looks like a way bigger slut then ever before? And lol ithink they realised how ugly her face is and gave her glasses XD

ಠ_ಠ Excuse me? Lady never looked like a slut. She actually looks better in this version of the game. She was never ugly either. She looked tomboyish to me in DMC3, but she wasn't ugly.

Gloria actually looks unattractive to me. She needs to have a desprate visit to the salon. :B

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Curse;54250 said:
And am I the only one who thinks that Lady looks like a way bigger slut then ever before? And lol i think they realized how ugly her face is and gave her glasses XD

Yeah you're the only one. :p

I don't think she looked ugly in DMC3. The in game graphics did mess up her complexion a bit, but you could see she was quite pretty from the high-res pictures.;)

And in DMC4...I really would advise her to add more buttons in her jacket, but still she doesn't look "slutty"( only the boob-flash is a little disturbing). I think she looks hot. And I love her face, it looks more mature and beautiful than it did in DMC3.^_^

As for Trish, she looks great. ^_^ But I don't like her hair. Her outfit has, however, improved a lot. I have no idea how her DMC1 outfit managed to stay in its place. With a design like that, it would have to be duck-taped on her boobs. :p Her DMC4 outfit is nicer and more believable with a decent zip. ;)

Top Bottom