• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Goku vs Superman 2

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@VampireWicked , @AgentRedgrave: I should have explained myself. These types of threads (vs) were actually not allowed at one point because all they did was create arguments and people going over the same points again and again. In a lot of cases it led to name-calling and people going off on tangents about how one character could beat this character etc etc Not even sticking to the two characters against each other. Anyway, it's something that the staff got tired of seeing so there was a stage where they weren't allowed. Things have been more lenient since not too long back, but I thought I'd just chip in to remind everyone to please keep it civil. And that's all it was really, a reminder. I think for the most part everybody has been mindful and respectful to one another's opinions.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@LordOfDarkness
Yea no problem, i understand things get frantic & all BLAH lol.
It happens.

It most certainly does. But at least we've got a lot of understanding here now within our community that keeps it from happening (or at least so much).

I'm all for a good debate. Absolutely love reading people's points. It's just when it gets to that point where it starts becoming less of a point driven discussion and more of an argument. But you already said you got my message, so I'll shut up now lol =)

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
scorpion won against Ryu because HE simply DODGED ryu's raging demon.
i feel like i should mention that the actual fight they show has nothing to do with who wins that's decided before
and then they make the fight to try and include all the awesome abilities they mention just for the spectacle

Exejpgwmv

This thread has been surprisingly civil.

Superman's single vulnerability is magic.
Well, he just has no special resistance it.
It's not like kryptonite, which essential cripples him with pain.

But don't get me wrong, it can hurt him. So Thor actually does stand a decent chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Btw, has no one thought that Goku could just destroy the Sun, and goodbye powers for Supes?
super man absorbs the radiation from the sun if it was destroyed super man wouldn't immediately lose his powers
he could just fly to another sun

this isn't directed to you specifically but there's one thing that always bugs me about these argument like
"Goku could just instant transmission super man to a red sun"
and it's the fact that the rules of Death Battle clearly state that the fighters have no knowledge of each other out side of what they would know from canon stories
so Goku would need to know in advance
1. super man is powered by the sun
2. that a red sun would weaken super man
and
3. what and were a red sun even is

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Btw, has no one thought that Goku could just destroy the Sun, and goodbye powers for Supes?
But that's against his character. Goku wants to fight his opponents at their best. He wouldn't destroy the sun, take Superman to a red sun (From which he gains no powers) or use kryptonite (why he destroyed a piece in the first fight)

If anything he would take Superman to a blue sun where he would be even MORE powerful

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I like Goku alot more as a character than Superman, really I only like Superman when he's angry or evil, but honestly, ScrewAttack's right on this match up from what I can tell.
Superman is a BROKEN character who has this on his track record throughout his existence;
Sneezed away a Galaxy
Held Infinity
Held Eternity
Punched Through a Black Hole

I mean how can you possibly expect Goku who's just now nearing Galaxy Destruction level to compete with this?
I mean, if you wanna call bull on a Death Battle, Gaara vs Toph is the perfect example (Toph is nowhere fast enough to compete with Gaara), although Luigi vs Tails is another good example.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I love Goku, I will always love Dragonball, but I also like and know Superman.

Supes is ridiculously powerful and Screw Attack did not screw up their research. What is their to debate when what they got is accurate. Besides, you all complain about Superman being OP, so ould you like Goku as much if he was on Superman's level?

And to note, I like Superman because I like Clark's character, not because of his power.

Top Bottom