• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gloria?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dude, I don't think Gloria is human, and I don't want her to be. It would take away from Dante's half demon features if they gave a human with no demonic powers white/silver hair and chilling ice blue eyes.

What do you think?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not bad. Perhaps she is another experiment from the Order? From the 3 Order guys (excluding Nero & Kyrie) she is the most mysterious. We know that Agnus is a bad guy and sucks and that the leader is well the leader..:p But for her we only know that she is quite skilled in Demon slaying, something that should apply to most of the members of the order..

X_nick_X

Well she's the same skin colour is lucia maybe there gonna try and tie her in with her and arius :lol:

$JP

Supreme Ruler
X_nick_X;52095 said:
Well she's the same skin colour is lucia maybe there gonna try and tie her in with her and arius :lol:
Oh, god. Don't even mention that fool Arius. I never wanna see his face again. I'm also assuming Gloria is another experiment of the Order. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. And if somehow Arius is invovled, I'm gonna go nuts.o_O

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
lol lets hope so, he was a right big headed jerk. I thought Lucia might have killed him. I know Dante shot him, but Lucia defeated him as Arius-Argosax. So maybe he won't make a appearance.
As for Gloria, she looks cool and maybe she has powers, I dunno

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Gloria looks pretty interesting. She may be with The Order, but she may have an agenda of her own. Meaning she's just fighting for herself and isn't really taking anyones side. Then again, I have a habit of being wrong. :B

Her moves sorta remind me of one of Rose's attacks from The Ledgend of Dragoon. xD

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
She's definitely not playable.
But a boss maybe...

And don't see reasons for her to have a DT.
I mean, did any of the bosses in DMC, except Vergil have DT?

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Well seeing as she's probably a human devil. I wouldnt doubt her having a DT. And just because Vergil was the only one that had a DT makes no difference in this game, i mean so far its broken all of its old trends.;) :)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I think other bosses did have DTs on DMD/VMD mode.

...DUDE! I would love for Gloria to be a boss. From what i've seen in the trailers, her moves kick a$$!

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ya i wonder why they're showing her off:p :D
They've never showed off a side character's moves like that:O ^_^
That might mean something. And i kinda wouldn't doubt her being playable in bloody palace or something:p :D

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
gloria=lucia
Reality check? DMC4 is set between DMC1 and DMC2...
So no Lucia...
Ya i wonder why they're showing her off
They've never showed off a side character's moves like that
That might mean something. And i kinda wouldn't doubt her being playable in bloody palace or something
It's just that Capcom promised that "Devil May Cry 4 will feature more weapons, maneuvers, enemies, locations, music, and cutscenes than all the previous releases combined."
Guess that goes for characters as well.
And it's good to have them so nicely worked through...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Lady_0989;52631 said:
Meh i could care less when it comes down to Lady and Gloria. I would much rather play as Lady;) :p

Being able to have some Lady game play (to actually control her) would be a dream come true for me. @_@

Top Bottom