• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ghosts and paranormal

Do you believe in ghosts?

• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
mermaids and vampires and things like that don't have to be real if ghosts are since ghosts are souls pretty much vampires and mermaids are completley different things and dragons.... well theres 1% chance apparently that they exist

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I was talking to my friends yesterday about ghosts and one guy said there's this type of gas, and if you see it your mind can make it look like a face. People use it for hoaxes too I think.
Other people said they've stayed the night in haunted houses and heard noises, but that could be anything.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hell I could probably near enough believe in anything unless it is disproven to me.

I see it as you don't need the proof to believe in something, you need the evidence that it doesn't exist. And how do you completely disprove something to the point in which nobody could say it wasn't so? I don't really think that's possible, at least not in my opinion.

So yeah, I believe in ghosts.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Hell I could probably near enough believe in anything unless it is disproven to me.

I see it as you don't need the proof to believe in something, you need the evidence that it doesn't exist. And how do you completely disprove something to the point in which nobody could say it wasn't so? I don't really think that's possible, at least not in my opinion.

So yeah, I believe in ghosts.
I've got a good quote for that 'Seeing isn't believing. Believing is seeing'. Like, you don't have to see something to know that it is real, just believing that it is there is enough because how can you say it isn't real if it has not been seen. I think that's what the quote's getting at.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i didn't believe in ghosts until i saw ghost adventures so i looked for more evidence and eventually got a book about paranormal activity in this county my mum also told me that when i was little i used to see a ghost in my room too. so i'm a firm believer :cool:

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
betwazzled

What a seriously epic word! *steals*

Sorta. Basically, you look into a mirror in the dark with a question in mind and you're supposed to see an answer. I stopped with trying it cuz I only ever saw my ugly mug and the ceiling in it.

You know if I saw something other than my myself, I would pants myself. I gotta try that ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
What a seriously epic word! *steals*

You know if I saw something other than my myself, I would pants myself. I gotta try that ^^

Why thank you. ^^ I borrowed it from Barnum.... >_>

LOL So would I. XD

Angel General

put this in your pipe and smoke it, ghost adventures best evidence :cool: some episodes of ghost adventures are freaking crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WZaNcnXTynk
Could easily be disproved, nice try though :p The "Apparition," could be a shadow, you can't see what's going on behind the camera. And the one where the teddy bear moves and they show the meter reading electromagnetic energy? The teddy bear barely moved, it could have been pulled over by a string (Notice the terrible quality of the camera.) They zoomed in on the meter, it could have been filmed at a different time, and could have been triggered on purpose.
I just don't see how you believe that -_- Even everything the presenters are saying is rehearsed, when they act like they're trying to remember stuff, that's all scripted too.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Could easily be disproved, nice try though :p The "Apparition," could be a shadow, you can't see what's going on behind the camera. And the one where the teddy bear moves and they show the meter reading electromagnetic energy? The teddy bear barely moved, it could have been pulled over by a string (Notice the terrible quality of the camera.) They zoomed in on the meter, it could have been filmed at a different time, and could have been triggered on purpose.
I just don't see how you believe that -_- Even everything the presenters are saying is rehearsed, when they act like they're trying to remember stuff, that's all scripted too.
That wasn't even their best evidence like camera footage of a rock the size of someones head on the floor then suddenly flying up diagonally to the right then a plank falling slowly then levitating until it reaches the floor but i don't even know why i'm explaining to you.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just saw a paranormal program about a haunted painting. Apparently it was made with the blood of the artist; and by painting with blood, the painting was given some of the life energy and emotional feeling of the artist. That was the explaination of why the paintning was haunted.

What do you all think of this?^_^

Angel General

Just saw a paranormal program about a haunted painting. Apparently it was made with the blood of the artist; and by painting with blood, the painting was given some of the life energy and emotional feeling of the artist. That was the explaination of why the paintning was haunted.

What do you all think of this?^_^
I've seen a TV show where people have had organ transplants, and then develop some characteristics of their donors, like suddenly liking jazz music. So I think there may be a chance that his blood may contain some of the artist's, "Essence," I guess. But even so, life isn't a type of energy, life needs energy to occur. Blood that has been left out for years has about as much life force as a rock.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I've seen a TV show where people have had organ transplants, and then develop some characteristics of their donors, like suddenly liking jazz music. So I think there may be a chance that his blood may contain some of the artist's, "Essence," I guess. But even so, life isn't a type of energy, life needs energy to occur. Blood that has been left out for years has about as much life force as a rock.
I heard about that too. Something to do with the heart maybe having a sort of memory in its cells. Kinda scary but also fascinating. It's almost like a part of the personality of the donor lives on in the patient.

Angel General

I heard about that too. Something to do with the heart maybe having a sort of memory in its cells. Kinda scary but also fascinating. It's almost like a part of the personality of the donor lives on in the patient.
It's pretty interesting, maybe it's partly why people still have old memories even if they damage the memory part of their brain. People who have lost their memory can still speak and things like that a lot of the time.
Anyways, while I think the painting sounds like a good story, I don't think it's true. Then again I'm a non - believer :p

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It's pretty interesting, maybe it's partly why people still have old memories even if they damage the memory part of their brain. People who have lost their memory can still speak and things like that a lot of the time.
It's making me think of Kingdom hearts:lol: You know, about how even if the mind forgets, the heart remembers the bonds it had with others.
Anyways, while I think the painting sounds like a good story, I don't think it's true. Then again I'm a non - believer :p
It would be cool if it was real, but I'm not sure that it is.

Top Bottom