• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Gasoline Tank

So hopefully, the next WWE game won't be arse gravy. I'm probably not going to buy it in any case. But I am going to be getting RE4 day one, as it looks like a solid game.

It would be cool if it were to receive the illustrious Game of the Year award in late 2023. Some nearly two decades after the OG got it. :)

I prefer RE4's gameplay over the story. But at least RE4 isn't anywhere as bad as RE6, 7 or 8, for their storytelling.

Gasoline Tank

It will be one month tomorrow until the RE4 remake is released to massive critical acclaim. :)

Not one person will bash it, just because it's RE4. You can just tell.

Gasoline Tank

I think Konami will be attending E3 this summer, so be prepared for Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill updates. That may be on the cards.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im going to play that mobile game still as I can admit somehow hyped on this. Also that Owl companion lmao has Gundam persona

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I had a feeling that like with Mania, they'd release a "Plus" version down the line, so I'm glad I held off until now. :unsure:

Top Bottom