• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Does that mean we're getting the series on PC?
That could become interesting (especially some of the earlier titles that struggled with the old hardware, if ported good)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
bloodstained_742x430.jpg

Bloodstained Demo from E3 is now available for backers.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Huzzah! The PS4 remake "Caligula - Overdose" is being localised, right after the anime adaptation finished airing too. I knew holding off on importing was the correct choice. :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Strategy RPG - "Digimon Survive" has been announced for the PS4 and Switch

It's described as a Survival Strategy RPG. The game will have both 2d and 3d graphical elements. The game will have conversation scenes in 2d, which will look like you are watching animation. Depending on your choices, there are changes in evolution during deployment and battle. The battle part will play as a simulation where you move your partners in a box style field while fighting enemies. Energy is consumed via actions, and using energy properly is the key.

Some plot details- The hero who joined a camp suddenly is taken to another world. It's a dangerous world in which ferocious creatures wander around.
It appears the main character is named Takuya, is in his second year of junior high, and has an Agumon as his partner. (This may just be an early name, which wouldn't be that surprising since we already have a major Takuya in the franchise.)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
This is what happens when you jump the news gun I guess. They've just released a magazine which features a whole double page spread of the new PS4/Switch game "Digimon Survive".

tumblr_inline_pc2gljsn1G1rmjx4g_1280.png

Looks fantastic! :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
The Qrazy Qrossover continues with Persona Q2.

Personally, I'm a little annoyed they're bringing back P3 and P4. It would've been far more interesting so see P2 and P5 together because of how 5 is a reimagining of 2's plot.

Aurelius

Best to take this with a grain of salt: Def Jam Teases New Fighting Game

I may not be the biggest fan of the hip hop genre but I've always had a healthy respect for it. It also helped broaden my musical horizons when I went looking for new music to listen to. One of my friends surprisingly got me hooked on the second title of the series and to this very day, still remains my all time favorite fighting game. I've always loved this series... minus Icon of course. I can't say much or anything bad about Icon as I only played the demo. However, I didn't like what I played and thought the random explosions that occurred along with the beat of the game's BGM was ridiculous and highly annoying. My fingers still remain crossed for a Fight For NY sequel. Like I said though, take with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom