• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
It happened again in mission 2, I was nero and v at same times, I realize that It probably happened because I deactivate the internet function in the game... Also I was thinking right now that we never play as V during the event of mission 2 so that section were we see V playing is the background is always a ghost

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I played some missions on Human and Son of Sparda Mode and thank God they brought back the Devil Bringer! To me it's more natural to smash demons with the Devil Bringer instead of the Devil Breaker. Plus any time I can Snatch a demon and blow bullets into their head is a glorious day amongst any day. The Ex-costumes leave much to be desired though. With Nero's and Lady's being the stand out amongst the crowd.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Gerbera is amazing for aerial combat , Gona make use of it in my series montage vid I'm recording for my channel

DMC 5 is taking over my gaming life , my Xbox PS4 and switch are not happy it's all I'm playing lol

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It happened again in mission 2, I was nero and v at same times, I realize that It probably happened because I deactivate the internet function in the game... Also I was thinking right now that we never play as V during the event of mission 2 so that section were we see V playing is the background is always a ghost

Actually, that area is the one you fight in for one of V's secret mission a little later. So you can see actual players there.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Remember El Donte?

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, he's got a friend now.

54357741_2296547417064455_543754499034972160_n.jpg

These dead weight memes are cracking me up.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Does any of you know if there is a way to play with dante from mission 10 the one before the one month gap? A costume or something?

Top Bottom