• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamescom 2012 DmC Reveals

AngelMode

A0P8u_4CUAAmM6Z.jpg

^
DmC Vergil in the flesh. Brought to you by Rumors.

He looks just like Dante with brushed back white hair. Also Yamato, obviously confirmed.

There are also new weapons, stages, and bosses to be shown. Some demon the size of a skyscraper and whatnot. The demo stage seems to revolve around Raptor News.

No links for that yet, but expect more to come, I guess.

Rumors

press conference..
Dont worry, game websites (gametrailers, ign..etc) are uploading the videos right now.

AngelMode

I got all my info from a document that was just taken down for some reason. lol

I have no idea where you watch the live stream from though... but there will be videos of it everywhere like Rumors just said.

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.
10:17DmC launches January 13th on Xbox 360 and PC, with a PC version coming later.

10:16After a corridor of floating platforms, Dante greets on the boss of the organisation in cyber form, who paints Dante as a terrorist. After a brief boss confrontation with a floating head with glasses, the scene warps to a live broadcast of a helicam at a dock, and the player has to fight demons as a broadcaster commentates on his actions and Dante's terrorist activities. It's really clever.

10:14Part way across, the game cuts to an introduction for the Raptor news network, and Dante appears in a cyberworld created by the organisation. It's very cool.

10:13The demo is less fantastical than previous showings of the game, but it's still a bit weird; Dante is running upside down over a floating bridge hovering high above a city, and is swinging his way to a tower off in the distance.

10:11The trailer ends. It's explained that Vergil is the leader of The Order. Now for a gameplay demo; the demons, who are based in a separate dimension, are bleeding over into the human world in a bid to control it. Dante is attempting to take on the leader of a media empire controlled by the demons.

10:08Dante and Virgil have a tense standoff, with Dante risking the future of mankind for the sake of a girl. The trailer ends with a towering demon that crushes a skyscraper.

10:07Dante chats to a woman who is part of The Order, an organisation who fights demons. He also meets with Virgil, his twin brother that he doesn't remember, and they both convince him to dedicate his life to fighting demons.

10:06First up is DmC. There will be one new character added to the reboot, which will appear prominently in the trailer we're about to see.

A live blog. We'll be seeing some really good footage soon, guys! :D

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, it seems I missed alot. I wish somwone had posted a tread about the stream beforehand.

AngelMode

A live blog. We'll be seeing some really good footage soon, guys! :D

Yep, that's pretty much it. Can't wait either XD

Well, it seems I missed alot. I wish somwone had posted a tread about the stream beforehand.
Yeah, I didn't even know it existed. I don't really care much since we will all see it eventually but it would be kinda cool to see it live.

crush

Aww...DMC is finally having a good darn storyline that can be told in more than 5 lines!
I'm so excited to the core! It will be shooting lasers while I'll eat red orbs!

Even if Vergil is the last boss this game is bound to be different!

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Trailer is good and Epic.The relationship of dante and vergil is seems to be expanded.
Now i need some gameplay demo.

AngelMode

Ok, I liked what I just saw. Vergil looks like a crying baby and... strangely evil for some reason.

Now THAT was a story trailer.

berto

I Saw the Devil
That video was awesome! Couldn't hear everything they said though (damn! they should have subtitles for us foreigners...), but I am so very excited! :w00t:
Can't help you with anything that isn't Spanish.

I gatta say, Vergil looks passable but... he's so uninteresting.

Top Bottom