• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Future DMC antagonist ideas?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
What about ancient demon , the first demon ever and the oldest

His name could just be the first as it's been forgotten

Argosax mundus Abigail etc used their power , the power of the fruit of the tree and a massive demon sacrifice of 10,000 demons to seal it

And thanks to Dante defeating said demons and Vergils carry on with the tree and them then destroying it the first will be freed

And wipe out mankind

Lol

Wouldn't that be a twist to have Nero and co killed on the surface and Dante and Vergil survive as they are trapped in the demon world

And the only way to beat the first is for one of them to become a devil arm to be absorbed and wielded by the other and unlock a new devil trigger that can defeat this new threat and wipe him from existence completely

Then use time magic to reverse time undoing all the damage done by the first and bring everyone back

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Why are you angry about our posts Ronin?

You make threads about ideas , are we only supposed to say things you like and approve of lol ?

Picard ya man that's how I would end it , not the enemy winning as that part was a (joke)

But the first ever demon idea , would need the 3 sparda descendants to take down with a combined effort

And Nero could have his own sin Dt b then

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Sorry ef9, I just don't want DMC to end. For there's so much they can look on. Have other demons follow Sparda's legacy and pass on theirs to their own children.

But to answer your question, just anything as long as it fits right for DMC in the future.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
No need to be sorry bud it's all good

None of us want it to end , I still don't like Nero but it is what it is and looks like Dante is out and he is in

Eh what can you do eh

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How about Uroboros Corporation brought back only this time under new management after Arius?

Have it as a way like GI Joe's COBRA & Underworld's vampire coven.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'm also thinking of a half-breed demon villain. Dante & Vergil feel like Goku & Vegeta. So how about someone who's not from the Sparda line be like Broly? Using the Majin Form of DT.

latest

Picard

Starfleet Demon
Yeah, that would be good. It would also help serve to further distance the series from "Sparda Soap Opera".

Picard

Starfleet Demon
Just some preliminaries, I will be expanding on this when I catch time:

CHARACTERS – MAIN ANTAGONISTS

Abaddon

Story

Abbadon is attempting to merge human world with Hell (may or may not be same as the Demon World). This would result in humans being either killed or turned to demons en masse, and by the time story starts, he has managed to create multiple portals while preparing for the merge. Dante and Vergil are in Hell, attempting to stop him, but require help from human world's side to stop the portals.

Abaddon is the ruler of demons in Hell. He may not be killed, but only temporarily sealed.

Satan Claus

A demon masquerading as a Santa Claus. He normally utilizes a scoped hunting rifle. Aside from the rifle, he has 9 mm Luger as his secondary weapon, and may also throw hand grenades. On occasion he may utilize a flamethrower.

ENEMIES – BOSSESS

From here:
http://www.metaphysicspirit.com/books/The Lesser Key of Solomon - Goetia.pdf

Bael

A huge toad capable of turning invisible.

Marbas

A lion with diseased breath. Touching him physically, or with a non-electrified sword, causes ailments – reduced speed in particular.

Amon

A wolf with a serpent's tail. It is capable of breathing/spitting fire from mouth at long range. His tail is an actual serpent, and when it bites the enemy it causes continual health degradation for a limited amount of time.

Leraikha

An archer of human form.

Botis

A huge snake.

Marax

A great bull with a human face.

Naberius

Naberius takes a form of a black crane.

Glasya-Labolas

Glasya-Labolas is a winged black dog.

Marchosias

Marchosias appears in the form of a dog with gryphon's wings, serpent's tail, and ability to spit fire from mouth.

Stolas

Stolas is an oversized raven.

Malphas

Malphas appears as a crow.

Vine

Vine appears in form of a lion capable of spitting snakes.

Haagenti

Haagenti appears as a bull with gryphon's wings.

Amy

Amy appears in the form of flame (fire), and can thus only be hurt by Devil Trigger attacks.

Andras

Andras appears in the form of an angel with raven's head.

Haures

Haures appears like a flaming leopard.

Andrealphus

Andrealphus is a demon that looks like a peacock. He also summons peacocks and other birds as a form of attack.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
They are all cool man , however bael has already been used in DMC4

And malphas as a female demon slash chick in 5

Picard

Starfleet Demon
They are all cool man , however bael has already been used in DMC4

And malphas as a female demon slash chick in 5

Yeah, I remember Bael and Dagon from DMC4. But they did have quite an extended family, so another one appearing wouldn't be out of the question.

Maybe make them a recurring enemy instead of a boss?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I'd rather have new enemies and bosses to be honest but that's just me lol

Also I think when Ronin said antagonist he meant one main big bad guy , rather than just regular bosses like your list

Although I may be wrong on that

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'd rather have new enemies and bosses to be honest but that's just me lol

Also I think when Ronin said antagonist he meant one main big bad guy , rather than just regular bosses like your list

Although I may be wrong on that

Main bad guy(s). Not regular bosses.

Top Bottom