• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funny isn't it?!...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi.

You'll possibly have noticed how sane i am talking about DMC.

BUT! I have been munching my way through a packet of popular 'sweets' (m&m's). And it's funny how the red and blue ones always remind me of Dante and Vergil.:D

Anything strike you guys funny, or remind you of anything?

And yes, being a Vergil fan, i do save the blue ones til' last.

Keaton

Premium
I can't help but think about Dante or No More Heroes when I have a Strawberry Sundae =p

@ghost: The original poster is asking wether certan items or events remind you of Devil May Cry or other strange things ^_^

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Whenever I see a yellow Volkswagen Beetle or Camaro, my first thought is "Bumblebee!" :lol:

Pantera Queen

Keaton;183138 said:
I can't help but think about Dante or No More Heroes when I have a Strawberry Sundae =p

I'm always thinking Dante,too whenever I eat Strawberry Sundeas and pizza^_^

Also whenever I wear the color blue I feel a piece of Vergil with me:D

sheepydee

Nothing
red skittles remind me of dante... i eat them lastest coz theyre the best :D

oh what a shame there isnt blue skittles heh heh heh *shows evil face*

Keaton

Premium
Ghost Of DMC.ORG;183198 said:
I don't think of anything when eating food, other than it tastes good. Dumb thread...

Then the most suitable action for you to take would be: don't post in the thread you think is dumb. Rather than posting and spamming ^_o

Whenever I play Sonic Unleashed, the Warehog Levels... I'm reminded of Nero, due to Sonics stretchy arms ^_^

Also, the sound of a motorbike (a hearty one, like a Harley) makes me wonder if it's Dante returning from hell lol

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I have a plastic katana that's red and it reminds me of Dante. I wasn't able to get the matching blue one I saw though :(

Pantera Queen

Shopping for cute clothes,makeup,and jewelry makes me imagine a having a good girls' out time with Lady,Trish,and Rangiku Matsumoto,etc.

Top Bottom