• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fully Clothed Female Superheroes

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
And here's why.
I LOVE The Incredibles. That's not only Pixar's best but one of the coolest superhero movies like ever. Pixar totally isn't that good anymore though and with every movie that comes out now by them I just keep telling myself, this isn't Incredibles 2 :ermm:. That could be their redemption.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
NO it means exactly as Angel General said, loose clothing can be a hindrance, it's not just capes. Loose sleeves, baggy tops, baggy pants.
Nope that's not logical one bit Wearing skin-tight clothes only makes it easy to get torn apart in seconds you must at least wear something over the skin-tight clothes to protect them​
why do you think Soldiers wear these clothes as opposed to Skin-tight clothes ? won't they want to be more "mobile" and "Agile" in hand-to-hand combat ?​
The real reason why its a norm in Superhero culture is because it looks colorful,Cool and sexy

Skin-tight clothes are perfect for ballerina or swimming not when fighting i would never wish to fight in skin-tight clothes that would be like totally Uncomfortable and clumsy i'd rather wear some casual jeans and a cotton T-shirt as opposed to stupid Skin-tight clothing

do you honestly think that you can fight wearing skin-tight clothing ? you'll be drenched in sweat if your skin can't breath it'll pretty much exhaust you not to mention your blood pressure

but we all know its fantasy and illogical and that's why we love it

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
How is it not logical when there's a safety video pointing out the hazards of loose fitting clothes & long hair ?

Did you not see the incredibles video i posted?
It's not just capes that gets snagged so easily, loose fitting clothes & long hair get snagged, skintight costumes rip or tear more than snag.
Who the hell is talking about loose fitting hippie clothes ?

You just don't need skin-tight clothes and it really makes me chuckle that you think Skin-tight clothes won't snag but perfectly fit clothing will

BTW DID YOU READ My whole post on how skin-tight clothes are STUPID and ILLOGICAL ? would you fight wearing one ?

you still haven't answered that :ermm:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Lol "Logic" Lol for comic book superheroes.

Look, there's nothing wrong with the tight superhero costumes. I don't see many people actually having a problem with our comic book ladies and you can spot the ridiculous attempts at costume making when you see it. I like some of the designs for the fully clothed but they need work.

You don't see Spider-Man or Captain America fighting bad guys in baggy track pants and hoodies. That Wonder Woman design looks too busy. The pants should be tighter but the top looks awesome.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
If i had superpowers yes, i'd design something with little wind resistance & drag, then i'd fly or run super fast all over the world.
Well i'm NOT taking about superheroes i'm talking about how stupid and unrealistic skin-tight costumes are...
It's like you steer clean of a point someone is trying to make like it's the plague.
Well you were on and on about "Baggy"clothing
61664.jpg

Military_50-300x214.jpg

A far as i know fighting gear worn by Men&women ARE NOT baggy or vulnerable to tearing or anything
Skintight clothes or Superhero costumes aren't just simply to show off how sexy characters are, the skintight costumes are more streamline to reduce wind resistance & drag
+ that you get :-

1) 100% Muscle tearing vulnerability (If you wear skin-tight clothing engaging in "Combat")
2) Hindrance in locomotion (if you wear head to foot skintight clothes its impossible for you to do anything )
3) Your skin will get suffocated in such cartoony thick dark fabric (ya' know there's something called "Skin respiration" ?)
4) You can't show your hooters and fight crime at the same time... (So yeah only reason why female superheros have big boobies and cleavage is because we are perverts)
5) you'll bleed and get hurt easily (especially when every square-inch of that fabric is being pushed to the very brink of its tensile strength by your heaving flesh)

So there ! superhero costumes are completely impractical for any sane human being to wear for "fighting crime"
Lol "Logic" Lol for comic book superheroes.
Well i'm just putting it Damn simple Skin-tight clothing is DUMB... and mostly is used to make superheroes look cool,sexy and colorful

What amuses me is that @vampirewicked thinks that in his supposed "realistic" sense they're optimal LMAO

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Since when do we need realism in our comic book super heroes?
where did i say ? WHERE ?? i just said they're silly in real life and some people argue it is not
I gave you logical & reasonable explanations as to why skintight costumes are beneficial & none had anything to do with how sexy a character looks & you still play dense because you can't see passed the mere sexuality of female characters.

It's gotten old & i'm done with it, you wanna remain narrow minded as to why that's on you.
REALLY ? Look who's talking ignoring all the posts i make :ermm:

you provided 0% explanation to debunk my points and are just claiming that your point is the only right one by default its just sheer arrogance at this point further arguments are useless

Terrutas

where did i say ? WHERE ?? i just said they're silly in real life and some people argue it is not
REALLY ? Look who's talking who's ignoring all the posts i make

you provided 0% explanation to debunk my points and just claiming that your point is the only right one by default its just sheer arrogance at this point further arguments are useless
Why don't you calm down?

ZeroLove

I am cooler

You do seem very negative in your posts... like, all your posts, not just in this thread. And when someone tries to give you another perspective, another opinion, then you get all fired up. I'm not scolding you or anything, I just want you to take a deep breath and think before you respond so it won't turn into a flamewar. Alright? ^^

Terrutas

You do seem very negative in your posts... like, all your posts, not just in this thread. And when someone tries to give you another perspective, another opinion, then you get all fired up. I'm not scolding you or anything, I just want you to take a deep breath and think before you respond so it won't turn into a flamewar. Alright? ^^
*cough* Alchemist -_________- *cough*.

But yeah, that.

Top Bottom