• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fully Clothed Female Superheroes

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I don't see the big deal with what a comic hero wears- male or female. What's more impoartant to me is how they act in the comic, what their motives are, and if they have a good backstory.

The most I think with female heroes is they look cool in their hero outfit or their civilian clothes.

As for the male heroes, while I can't wear their clothing (being female and all they wouldn't fit) but I still think the outfits are cool.

Those kind of bright colours and outfits make them stand out against the boring normal people.

Then again, heroes like Batman weak dark to blend in the shadows and take his foes by surprise. Still looks cool to me maybe even a little scary with Batman.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
And when someone tries to give you another perspective, another opinion, then you get all fired up.
Whoa totally false.. unless some jackass really screws with me like accusing me of having "Hair prejudice" all the time.. i don't get really "Fired up" at all :D

and perhaps did i use any bad language or personal insult ? please remind me if i did.. as far as i reckon i didn't call anyone a narrow-minded person

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I don't see the big deal with what a comic hero wears- male or female

Do me a favor.

Put on these bright red heels and Victoria's Secret lingerie.

Now go fight crime.

Did you make it back alive? Good, now tell me how it went.

No, this isn't an excuse to make The Loop (superhero name) wear lace n' frill. This is just pointing out the paradox in stating that it doesn't matter what you wear when performing just about any physical activity.

... no, that wasn't a Freudian slip. Get your mind out of the gutter, people!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Do me a favor.

Put on these bright red heels and Victoria's Secret lingerie.

Now go fight crime.

Did you make it back alive? Good, now tell me how it went.

No, this isn't an excuse to make The Loop (superhero name) wear lace n' frill. This is just pointing out the paradox in stating that it doesn't matter what you wear when performing just about any physical activity.

... no, that wasn't a Freudian slip. Get your mind out of the gutter, people!
If I was a superhero, of course I'd make it back alive. Just use my powers to fight the bad guys. Outfit doesn't matter....or maybe that's because I'm female. ;)

That's like saying put superman in a posing pouch underwear and send him out to fight crime, but because he's naked except for a posing pouch, he's going to die or get molested. :shifty:
Being female does not mean they won't come back alive regardless of outfits that they wear. I've seen female heroes fighting in almost bikini outfits and they did just fine.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That's conveniently written for you it doesn't really mean that it isn't absurd in any logical sense though.
Who cares about absurdity and logic? It's a comic. If I wanted reality, I wouldn't be reading comics now would I;)

That's like saying Superman is written conveniently. Of course he is. He's meant to be super, same as female heroes.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Who cares about absurdity and logic? It's a comic. If I wanted reality, I wouldn't be reading comics now would I;)
In real-life it would be laughed at
That's like saying Superman is written conveniently. Of course he is. He's meant to be super, same as female heroes.
I don't see why you're discriminating between male and female superheros.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
In real-life it would be laughed at I don't see why you're discriminating between male and female superheros.
But this isn't real life in a comic, so who cares.^_^ This isn't the 'real life' topic.

I was giving a male example because you seemed to be implying that it was written conveniently for female heroes. I'm not discriminating. I was just saying that for both male and female heroes; of course it is written that they are capable of fighting crime regardless of what they wear.

Top Bottom