• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
HA, gameplay tweaks will never be so important like new content (well DmC really need them because Vanilla DmC was bad in a lot of things)

So if we got rid of the JC and guard cancelng in DMC4, and insteaded added just more costumes, would that really be better?

Two and a half you mean!
Kat never striked me as the fighting type so...

pepodmc

So if we got rid of the JC and guard cancelng in DMC4, and insteaded added just more costumes, would that really be better?

I never talked about got rid of anything... XD

And I dont understand why adding new content means got rid of gameplay content XD i never said that...

berto

I Saw the Devil
What's the difference between to the Two my brotha!!
Well, for one the quality of the hair, cloth, and face. The new one is obviously ingame model but the old one, while obviously high q render, isn't impossible to pull off on the current gen. Plus the shape of the hair is different. The old one spiked up but the new one looks like it peaks up to a point.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
I wouldn't be surprised if he was in search for someone like the one Vergil met and never found.He describes one of them behaving and talking like his mother and the relationship with the other is quite convoluted, so...

pepodmc

You just said content is better then tweaks.

yeah , but the content you are talking is already in the game (jc guard , and guard cancelling) , you are being really silly XD

who would be so stupid of got rid of those two gameplay mechanics for adding costumes? HA

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
HA, gameplay tweaks will never be so important like new content (well DmC really need them because Vanilla DmC was bad in a lot of things)
It did add new content. Fixing issues where it counts. And in vanilla form it "wasn't bad in a lot of things."

I actually like Devil May Cry, both incarnations. I'd like for DMC 4 to make substantial improvements where that game messed up because its pretty flawed. Trish and Lady playable is cool, but it looks like they're traversing the same 10 levels everyone else was subjected too. And I still don't know if they made improvements to the bad camera, bad timed jumping puzzles, and that stupid dice game.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
yeah , but the content you are talking is already in the game, you are being really silly XD

And you're trying bring up stuff that doesn't need to be brought up. DmC: DE had its success and has done well, but people still feel the need to point out "well the vanilla version was still bad".

move on.

Viper

Premium
It did add new content. Fixing issues where it counts. And in vanilla form it "wasn't bad in a lot of things."

I actually like Devil May Cry, both incarnations. I'd like for DMC 4 to make substantial improvements where that game messed up because its pretty flawed. Trish and Lady playable is cool, but it looks like they're traversing the same 10 levels everyone else was subjected too. And I still don't know if they made improvements to the bad camera, bad timed jumping puzzles, and that stupid dice game.
But I loved the dice game! It was like those board games we played when I was a kid, only deadlier.

Astaroth123

The Mind shall vanquish the Sword
Well, for one the quality of the hair, cloth, and face. The new one is obviously ingame model but the old one, while obviously high q render, isn't impossible to pull off on the current gen. Plus the shape of the hair is different. The old one spiked up but the new one looks like it peaks up to a point.

Thanks for the info my friend

pepodmc

And you're trying bring up stuff that doesn't need to be brought up. DmC: DE had its success and has done well, but people still feel the need to point out "well the vanilla version was still bad".

move on.

at least put consistent examples next time man XD Got rid of gameplay mechanics for adding new costumes... XD

Lani

Alright, I'll admit it.

It was me. :wink:

tumblr_m83gwc60X51qctkcl.jpg

See pic above.
So Vergil is not only a father but a mother eh?I'm not surprised. I did see a crack fic where DMC3 Vergil and DmC Vergil had a little Nero.I think we all know who was 'mommy' in that relationship:D

Top Bottom