• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
It was Sanctus who assumed that, since he never saw any pregnant woman in Fortuna at that time and the baby appeared from nowhere.

Astaroth123

The Mind shall vanquish the Sword
That was never going to happen. If they didn't add them to the DE of DmC I don't think they'll do it for DMC4. What made you think of that as something that needed 'fixing,' anyway?

Refresh and look again, pal.

What's the difference between to the Two my brotha!!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
For some reason, my favorite part of that trailer was when Vergil say "They worship a demon as a god?"

The ending of the music was at the perfect time, the way Vergil sheaths his sword, and how it cuts to black as he sheaths it.

Yeah that was cool.
But my fav part has to be the redubbed "I need more power!". Damn he sounds awesome.

pepodmc

tumblr_lgl97jENBN1qbdrch.gif

Ok, soooooooo

Trish and Lady playable is kinda cool and more interested in that over Vergil. But did they fix at least some of that game where it counts? At least, cutting down that stupid dice game? The sometimes atrocious camera? Timed jumping puzzels that spawn enemies every time you fail BS? Adding new levels? I mean come on, they copy and pasted enough the first go round.

At least it will have new playable characters, not like DmC which only have gameplay tweaks and vergil available for bloody palace...

Astaroth123

It was Sanctus who assumed that, since he never saw any pregnant woman in Fortuna at that time and the baby appeared from nowhere.

Your right on there Bellona!

But still no one knows Nero's mother and Vergil's "Waifu"

It's a great mystery

RebeledgeYamato

I wonder if they'll fix the backtracking and give us new environments for Vergil....

If you see the trailer at 0:06 you can see a different design to the city. It's probably a different playable section we didn't get the first time around. But that's just my theory. I do strongly feel the setting takes place in a different time period. Prove me wrong Capcom please XD

Exejpgwmv

Yeeeaaahh, another thing.

They've shown that they've added a lot, but not that they've fixed any of the games innate problems.(Such as backtracking, camera, certain puzzles and mini-games, etc.)

DmC: Definitive Edition both added a lot of new features and addressed many of the criticisms pointed toward the game.
I hope that the devs DMC4:SE can do the same.

Gel

Premium
There is a funny quote Dante says in the novel but he doesn't says in actual game, after Echidna fight.
As you know Echidna says she wants his seed.After the fight, Dante comments something like: It seems today was my lucky day, since I never have luck with women. How unusual this is!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Because backtracking?
That's RIGHT. I got so hyped I forgot DMC4's biggest flaw. That was the biggie, wasn't it?

Honestly, I still don't know if that's something they'll be able to fix. That would require them to have a budget almost as big as the original game did.

Why would DmC need to do that? DmC didn't copy and paste half the game and call it a day. They actually worked on it. And seriously, with 5 playable characters now, is it too much to ask to have at least one new campaign? Vergil's Downfall wasn't even just Vergil traversing Dante's levels. He had his own full blown mini campaign.
You really need to show a more calm demeanor when you respond. you are coming off rather p***ed.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
At least it will have new playable characters, not like DmC which only have gameplay tweaks and vergil available for bloody palace...
Gameplay tweaks, new mods, and difficulty modes where it counts. You're undermining it. I don't see that kind of tweaking to DMC 4, and it's the game out of the two that really needs it.

Astaroth123

There is a funny quote Dante says in the novel but he doesn't says in actual game, after Echidna fight.
As you know Echidna says she wants his seed.After the fight, Dante comments something like: It seems today was my lucky day, since I never have luck with women. How unusual this is!

Weird

Alright, I'll admit it.

It was me. :wink:

tumblr_m83gwc60X51qctkcl.jpg

Vergil, WTF :grumpy:

Gel

Premium
but why it has to be a prostitute? could be a decent girl
there is no prosti, not only she was a nice girl ( just look to Vergil's standard), as Vergil knows his boy.

pepodmc

Gameplay tweaks, new mods, and difficulty modes where it counts. You're undermining it. I don't see that kind of tweaking to DMC 4, and it's the game out of the two that really needs it.

HA, gameplay tweaks will never be so important like new content (well DmC really need them because Vanilla DmC was bad in a lot of things)

Gameplay tweaking? DmC really need it, DMC4 not even close (at least not DmC level of need)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Glad you agree that DMC4 needs more time and levels berto. We all got way too hyped back there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, we got playable characters and LDK mode. I guess I can deal with it. I'd prefer to have only Vergil, though. *sigh*

In any case, I'd pick Lady over Bayonetta so... that's one positive aspect.
Two and a half you mean!
two-and-a-half-men.gif

Top Bottom