• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

Khundy

Berserker
It would be badass if once the DT gauge fills up it lets you stab yourself with rebellion to turn into that form

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I like to think of it like majin form is his true power that he calls on if needed and that ultimate dt is a form only accessed through pure and raw rage , and in that form he ruthlessly kills everything in his path

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
@TWOxACROSS L1 + shoot ? so is that Jump + shoot ?

No, in DmC L1 was my Angel Mode button. What I'm sayin' is that if you can tag with any embedded Summon Sword, then you just use the input for Air Trick that already existed from DMC3 to 'port to the tagged target. Essentially, instead of just tricking to whoever your lock-on target is, you can also trick to those sword-tagged targets, even back and forth. No change in inputs, just...a different aspect to an existing mechanic - like being able to Honeycomb off of Twosome Time.

All in all, what changed was now you can tag enemies with swords to 'port to, but the input is very likely still exactly the same.

GabrielXx

@Chancey289 I Did not play though the game five times i beat the main story once through and went back to the levels i liked and played them over and over again. i mostly used the Angel Stuff and i focused on them some moves i never got because i did not care because i hated the Weapon like the kablooey, oh and i have already addressed the whole grammar and punctuation thing with someone eles on here, if you can't see every time i leave a period at the end of a sentence then that's your issue not mine.

A lot of DmC i could not even play though because sometimes the odd mix's of colors made me sick to the point i had to lay down or puke. there are things i like about the game as a vegan i can even support the story with how big company's are putting poison in our food, i really wanted to give the game a chance even if it made me physically ill there was only one other game that did that to me and it was marvel ultimate alliance 2 and i freaking loved that game.

you did not like the control's much from the other games that is fine, but i'm not going to tell you that you suck. i Don't like Talking about DmC much because there has been enough hate towards the game and i want to move forward and just have fun talking about DMC as a whole and where it can go, but I would rather the mods just Delete my account if i am going to keep getting this kind of treatment.

GabrielXx

@TWOxACROSS

I was thinking about this Today and i do love the idea of using let's say Spiral Swords as a way to protect yourself from Certain enemy's and when a large group comes at you and once they get hit you can then start bouncing from Foe to foe just Destroying them. i do hope your right and there is not much of A difference.

On a side note if this is Double posting i am sorry i just wanted to Separate this from the other post for obvious reasons.

aoshi

From what I can see, Vergil's got a reverse version of Lunar Phase:

dvg9du.gif

I think that's yamato'roulette spin(like nero's roulette spin)+lunar phase.

We can see yamato's sheath(barely) in roulette spin. Or may be iam seeing too much. It might be angelo's weapon appearing as yamato's sheath. I am jus guessing..Haha

People are gonna cancel the shiz out of these two moves...LOL.

I think the roulette spin is already cancelled in that gif followed by lunar phase.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think that's yamato'roulette spin(like nero's roulette spin)+lunar phase.

We can see yamato's sheath(barely) in roulette spin. Or may be iam seeing too much. It might be angelo's weapon appearing as yamato's sheath. I am jus guessing..Haha

People are gonna cancel the shiz out of these two moves...LOL.

I think the roulette spin is already cancelled in that gif followed by lunar phase.

No it is roulette spin with yamato. If you slow down the video from the trailer, you can see him spinning with yamato in one hand and his sheath in the other.

Top Bottom