• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

friends.

what are your friends to you?

• people that will do anything for you no matter what the cost.(bestfriends)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • people that will be there, people to console with you,people that you hang out with.(friends)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • people you just hang out with.(ect)

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
why is it that in the times when you need your friends the most they're not there for you...have you ever got that sinking feeling that nobody wants you and that your nothing?...well then againn why is it that people critcize you for? why do people attempt sucide ?why is it that our world today is so ****ed up? because people want attention, they want power...they want everyone else on this planet to know that they're a person to and that they're real, they're tangible and that they are not perfect and that they wanted to be a normal person like evryone else, they wanna be someone important in life, they wanna be the person to deliver the news that "oh it's a girl!"...so why is it that your friends aren't there when you need them them the most in your times of sadness, because in those times that you're sad, they're sad too, because they think they're worthless, they say in they're head"oh i dont wanna be as worthless as he or she is, i know that i'm better than that..."and they repeat it over and over again until they think they're okay, when they think everythings fine, but it's not because, when they get that news that they're friend attempted sucide they jump right back into that whirlpool of depresion...and it was all because they weren't there in that time of need, in that time of sadness,depresion and hatred... because they needed hope, love ,forgiveness and faithfulness to know they were being loved...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well... I just swear them in japanese if I hate them and dont want to tell it to them staight on their face. :D Well, that is kinda telling it to them straight on their face without them knowing... Mwahaha!! I know I'm evil... ;)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
When I was in High School I was finally realizing who my real friends where. Those who I was close to and very good friends with graduated before me. There was my ex-friend, Vanessa who I was really close with. We could not be seperated, we even dated. (Yes. I'm Bi. Put on your big girl or boy panties and get over it.) We were friends for a very long time, and she was the only friend I graduated with. Everyone in my senior class was a whore or fake. The boys were nothing but bad news. Not all of them, but the majority. To make a long story short (if there is such a way for what she has done) she basically said I was a slut, obsessed with her, and a satanic wiccan. She also said a whole bunch of nasty stuff about my best friend. Well, for one I'm not a slut, I'm not obsessive (about real people) and I don't have a religion, plus there is no such things as satanic wiccans. You can't hop both sides of the fence.

The older you get the less amount of friends you may have. Sometimes it's from them moving away, ya'll are not as close as you used to be, or in my case I lost my best friend over her stupidity after all I've done for her. Now she has an STD and she will die from it. She thinks because of that I'll feel sorry for her, but she has another thing coming.

People (even friends) who are going to be negative, negative, negative are not worth your time after all you've done to help them. I've dealt with many people like that. My ex-boyfriend is the biggest example.

And you're right. There are people out there who are attention wh*res and they'll do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to get it. My ex-friend Vanessa was the saaaaaaaame way.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The people who are super negative all the time have to reach a place whereby they are either going to do something about it or risk losing everything and everyone they care about - unfortunately some people never redress the chemical imbalance in their brain which makes them depressed and go too far, resulting in an untimely shocking death.

If you help people and they do not appreciate it, it is normally because they do not actually want to be fixed - they want to moan and complain and have already defined themselves by their perceived problems. A person has to recognise the need for help - not just someone they can complain to all the time - and start to want that help when it is offered. Sadly, by this point many people are so down and have alienated so many other people that even though they want help, they cannot push themselves to make that connection and will resort to more drastic measures to let someone know that they are desperate.

When it comes to friendship, it cannot be a one-way street; if your friends are never there for you then you need to ask yourself why you are friends with them? If they don't listen when you're down or help you out when times are tough, then what benefit is there to this friendship whatsoever? But it's always worth checking that they are actually aware there is a problem in the first place - I have some fantastic friends who need a nudge in the right direction from time to time because I tend to hide how I feel and then get all worked up because no one has realised how upset I am - no one is a mind reader, after all. But if after that they don't show any interest, drop them and spend time forging relationships with people who can offer the same kind of depth in return.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I sometimes will say something smartelic in another language to people, but I'm pretty straight to the point and honest when I need to give someone a dose of their own medican. In the end, they usually shut up and just leave me alone.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
DemonSlayer6;55777 said:
Well... I just swear them in japanese if I hate them and dont want to tell it to them staight on their face. :D Well, that is kinda telling it to them straight on their face without them knowing... Mwahaha!! I know I'm evil... ;)

hurray for EVIl *high fives*:lol:

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
well now i know who to rely on but still i believe that friends are supposed to be there to comfort you i your time of need not to make you depresed but to give you a hug when you need one...

sadly i had a friend that when i moved to florida and came back she was ecstatic to see me but then my mom said a lie i told her mom and know she kinda hates me, and now i blame my mom and myslf, which is one of the reasons why i don't listen to my mom....

Vordan

AC Pilot
I'm that one vote for "people you just hang out with". No such thing as a true friend for people like me.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmph, I dont know what a best friend is... never will know... the people from my class are more like my best friends! But, the person that is called my best friend, isnt what she should be. It's complictated.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well, to come to a conclusion no one is ever really your "true" friend. Your so called friends will eventually find something they hate about you, get annoyed with you, then just dump you. Then you'll find new friends and the process will begin all over again. I say this because human nature is that everybody hates something about everybody, so how could we all truly be friends. I have friends, but sometimes they talk s*** about me, ad some so called "friends" betray me even though I act like a true friend to them. You may think what you want, but what I think is that there is no such thing as a "true" friend. That's why you should choose the people you hang out with wisely, try to find people who you have some things in common with and that don't **** you off that much. But there's two rules I always live by, 1) Always watch your back and 2) Don't trust anyone but yourself.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
$JP;56484 said:
Well, to come to a conclusion no one is ever really your "true" friend. Your so called friends will eventually find something they hate about you, get annoyed with you, then just dump you. Then you'll find new friends and the process will begin all over again. I say this because human nature is that everybody hates something about everybody, so how could we all truly be friends. I have friends, but sometimes they talk s*** about me, ad some so called "friends" betray me even though I act like a true friend to them. You may think what you want, but what I think is that there is no such thing as a "true" friend. That's why you should choose the people you hang out with wisely, try to find people who you have some things in common with and that don't **** you off that much. But there's two rules I always live by, 1) Always watch your back and 2) Don't trust anyone but yourself.

thanks and you know what i think i'll use that and keep it in mind for the future...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
$JP;56484 said:
But there's two rules I always live by, 1) Always watch your back and 2) Don't trust anyone but yourself.

Nice! I'll definately keep that in mind! And true, there isnt anything as a true friend. Maybe someone you can talk too and tell somethings too, but nothing is perfect.:p

Top Bottom