• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fraps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Not illegal, just prolly the wrong section.
Start the program, start the game and while in game press F9, should start capturing a video. If you havent registered your version(for a fee) you can only capture 30 seconds and without sound. The video you`ll have when the recording finishes will weigh about 3,6 Gb, it`s still viewable but it`s unformated, you`ll need a video formating program for that and voila! You`re done.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
And here was me thinking "mmm...a thread about Frappucinos - mine's a chocolate cream, please"

So disappointed...:p

Sparda™

Angel;166868 said:
And here was me thinking "mmm...a thread about Frappucinos - mine's a chocolate cream, please"

:lol:.....

Yeah, no comments...:p

As for Fraps, I think there are several places you can get It with full features.;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
dark slayer 96;166937 said:
What does the fraps help you with?I though it helps you with playing Ps2 games.:S

Fraps is a screenshot maker and used for recording your games. Useful for people who make lots of videos for youtube such as walkthroughs or plain showing off their gaming skills. Can also be used to test how many FPS your games are getting.

Fraps

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Angel;166868 said:

Those rock.

*Thinks about one.*

I thought this thread said faps. xD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:lol: Chocolate cream frappucinos are about the only good thing about the overpriced evil masterminds that are Starbucks...they're just so damn nice...

Keaton

Premium
^Great now you've made me want a Frappchino >.<!

Thread resolved, Thread locked.

**runs off to Starbucks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom