• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FPS

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i never thought of halo, but i might have the problem of its not really a PC game more of an xbox game, but i might be able to play it if my brother gets a 360

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;68774 said:
i never thought of halo, but i might have the problem of its not really a PC game more of an xbox game, but i might be able to play it if my brother gets a 360

Halo is also on the PC (1 and 2) just not 3 as of yet.

w33l33

meh...
Vauxchen;67407 said:
ok, i really need some help, i am UBER bored with my games that i have(mostly unreal) and i am looking for some new games, i like first person shooters, and RPG, can people give me some ideas as to what i can play
here is a list of games i own
UT series(pretty much completed so dont mention)
DMC series (got all of em apart from DMC4, dont mention again
FFVII dirge of cerberus
painkiller*
red steel
primal*
F.E.A.R.*

*=havent played enough to know the gmae

consoles i can play on
PC(with DVD rom)
WII
game cube
PS2
PS1
GBA
DS

thanks guys hope u can help =]

play all the way through F.E.A.R. it is a really good game and gets better towards the end,

also age of empires 3 is an awesome game, once you complete the campaign mode on 3, get the war cheifs expansion and complete the campaign on that, then get thje asain dynasties expansion and complete the campaign on that once you've done that you can play skirmishes and get an uber home city and beast shipments rendering you unbeatable...

and ofcourse GRAND THEFT AUTO! they are amazing get them play them and have fun causing massive amounts of trouble and not having to serve the jail sentence! they are very extensive and you can't really get bored... once the story mode is over you can go for the side missions and hidde4n packages etc...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Well GTA isnt a FPS its more of 3rd person game and its not really a shooter more of an action game and AOE3 is a strategy and very far from a FPS which im looking for, but thanks for telling me that fear is worth it

Ultimadream;68869 said:
Halos over rated any way, ive always seen it as just above average, I've Heard good things about Unreal Tournament 3, check it out sometime. but i still Recommend Bioshock or if you want a 1st Person RPG ( Which can be set into 3rd person ) Try Oblivion. OOH Also check out the Orange box its a collection of 5 games all which are brilliant.

i already have UT3, which is the game i am dieing to play, but stupid people with my PC messed up so i have to wait longer, but hopefully i will review some games in here that are FPS when i get to play them

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;68900 said:
Well GTA isnt a FPS its more of 3rd person game and its not really a shooter more of an action game and AOE3 is a strategy and very far from a FPS which im looking for, but thanks for telling me that fear is worth it

i already have UT3, which is the game i am dieing to play, but stupid people with my PC messed up so i have to wait longer, but hopefully i will review some games in here that are FPS when i get to play them

Ultimadream suggested The Orange Box too, and thats an excellent purchase. The best value for money in gaming history for sure.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
are there any other FPS that are on PC that are a bit cheaper, cuz i dont have alot of money:(

SLudge

Bio Hazard
There is Quake 4, that should be pretty cheap by now. Or you could get others like

Time Shift
Half Life 2
Prey-Great game, highly recommended
Rainbow Six Vegas
Gears of War (not fps, but fun)

If your looking for a classic you should get Quake 2 ;) great game.

What ever you do, DONT get Halo 1 or 2. Halo is over rated and NOT a good fps at all. BAD GAME

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i have ordered Enemy Territory: Quake Wars after a referal from a friend, i have seen very mixed review on this, any opinions?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;73124 said:
i have ordered Enemy Territory: Quake Wars after a referal from a friend, i have seen very mixed review on this, any opinions?

Havent played much of it except the Beta test, for Single Player its not great (its designed for Multiplayer). Multiplayer is quite good though, its system is designed to be like Battlefield series and the new Frontlines: Fuel Of War.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well now i have my new PC set up(at last after about 40-50 days of waiting) its up, running and this is the last day that i will be using the net regularly because my new PC has higher specs(look at previous pages) and i can actually play things like UT3 and DMC4(hopefully i dont know the spec)

Top Bottom