• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Forum Memories

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Hi everyone, some nostalgia now :D

I have my year anniversary for joining in a few(lot)of months, but I was thinking of my time here and thought of some fond memories I thought I'd share ^_^

I remember my time lurking before I became a member, I used to read the escapades of Storm, VB, Meg and Aka (among others and in a non stalker way, don't get the wrong idea!) and you guys sucked me in ;) as a result when I first joined, some the members I was already aware of seemed soooo intimidating :D but it was great fun getting to know everyone and thank you all for being so welcoming :)

I also remember coming across LoD for the first time, he kinda felt like our un-official leader and it took me a long time to get the courage to say hello.

I remember when first joining I was going to have a picture of a Blitz, but noticed another member called Blitz (now Subject 64432b) had the Avi already so I decided on my current pic after a short while with Nero, this sticks in my memory cause it ended up making me be good friends with him, it was also one of his comments that made me stay at one point.

My fondest memory was prob Halloween last year, we had a little hiccup with the forums, that was fixed quite quick, but a few of us logged back on straight away and everyone just seemed to be buzzing, it was the best Halloween I've had in years :D

Anyway this post went on for a bit longer that I anticipated, but I have a lot of other fond memories of this place and just wanted to share a few of them. Everyone I've come across has been fantastic and so friendly, it's been an honer to met you all.

Please share any memories that you have, also does anyone remember Mr.Fuzzums and Spectre?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My escapades on here are a heck of alot tamer than what I get up to IRL.

I have memories of the forum, but the one that sticks out is when SpardaTM got banned. It became quite quiet for a while after that.
Another memory i have is being told that i was intimidating (by Master Vergil). Apparently she used to stay out of my way. I believe there are some on here that do now. :D
That fetish thread was quite 'out there' too.

Meg

Intimidated eh? Hopefully not by me! Although I can imagine talking to someone as witty and charming as me for the first time might be intimidating. ;) I'm flattered to know you found my escapades entertaining. Mind if I ask what exactly it was that was interesting?

Memories....memories. I've lots, but one that sticks out was my first impression of Ms. Angel. She came down hard on some members in a certain Klondike Bar thread (for those of you that remember). I remember reading her Admin Rage and being like "Whoa. ._." Ironically enough she's actually fun to talk to and I'm honored that she continues to chat with me now and then even though she left.

Mr. Credo also stood out to me on more than one occasion as just being a great mod.

Hmmm....MV thinking I'm scary is kinda funny. XD

I think what stands out to me the most memory wise is just all the love and appreciation I've gotten during my time here. I remember when I first joined I was shy and didn't post much, but slowing I did more and more. (WalkingtheDemon was one of the first people I started talking to actually. ^^) I don't know when it happened, but somewhere down the line I got the impression you guys really liked and appreciated me being here. Which I am very flattered by, so thank you all!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh god, I remember when I first got on here... I wasted no time in sharing one of my deeper secrets which I thought was gonna blow up in my face, but instead I was accepted for it. And that just made me want to push further.

I started with a different name which a lot of you still remember. "DreadnoughtDT". Sometimes I contemplate going back to it.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I lurked for ages, posted a bit, felt intimidated, lurked for ages then dunno I just went full steam ahead and started making friends. I like reading the fan fic on here and I'm very flattered people like my sigs and request my designs. I liked it when Dino made an appearance and all the crazy posts about DMC, I guess that's still going on! I liked it when Meg included me putting a pink bow in Dante's hair in her fic.
Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome! ^_^

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
@DT well I hope you don't mind we still call you DT sometimes, but whatever the name, you'll always be the best scaly around ;)

@Meg I can't honestly remember, a few members just kept sticking in my head while I was browsing, I also remember my first steps into the General Discussion board *Dun Dun Duuuuu* it felt like my time in the other section was lessons at school and the GD board was were everyone chilled out :cool: Then I was like ooooh Fan Art!

EDIT:
@Ebony I remember your 1,000th post thread, look at you now! :D

I just wanted to say that all my time spent here was great and I'm happy to be here.
There are just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many great forum memories I could post here now but I don't want to be banned due to the lenght of post :D.
Thank you all and I hope we'll stay one big familiy :cool:.

Darn it 1001 post, there goes my milestone....2000 to accomplish.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
EDIT:
@Ebony I remember your 1,000th post thread, look at you now! :D

:) yeah I didn't think I'd get past 100, nevermind 1000! On that note congratulations on your 1000 subject. ^_^

I've just remembered one of the things that made makes me smile about this place is the fact that everyone caught on to my stupid use of the word 'ness' after everything! Dante-ness has now spread to Vergil-ness and I'm sure there's been bit of Lightning-ness here and there! *looks at Meg!* :D

Meg

:) yeah I didn't think I'd get past 100, nevermind 1000! On that note congratulations on your 1000 subject. ^_^

I've just remembered one of the things that made makes me smile about this place is the fact that everyone caught on to my stupid use of the word 'ness' after everything! Dante-ness has now spread to Vergil-ness and I'm sure there's been bit of Lightning-ness here and there! *looks at Meg!* :D
There's been more than just a "bit" of Lightning-ness. ;)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ooooh yeah that was a 'forum memory' for me when FF13 came out and I had to ask Meg and AKA a load of advice about what to do next in the game. Also us ranting about Hope and Vanille and of course how annoying Snow was.....good times! :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Wow... So many memories from this place. Meeting EmotionsUntold, LoD, DD, Angel, Steve... And so many others.

I remember coming on here for most days, and just chatting to people back when rep+'ing was so unreal that people got well over 1m. Oooohhh, those times are gone, and shall be missed...

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I liked the DMC.org family and how we figured out our relationships with each other. I also remember instead of lurking I found here joined then I was afraid and didn't post much I still don't post too much I'm fairly quiet here where in real life people are annoyed with me cuz I just can't shut up. But here I can talk to my friends that share my interests in anime and games and music where as for the most part my friends and I have different tastes in that regard.

@SS or DT or whatever you want to be called I am still always happy to have you as a friend. :D

Meg

Ooooh yeah that was a 'forum memory' for me when FF13 came out and I had to ask Meg and AKA a load of advice about what to do next in the game. Also us ranting about Hope and Vanille and of course how annoying Snow was.....good times! :D
I actually find it amazing how there's so many Nero, Dante, and Vergil fans yet the Lightning-ness can keep up. XD Especially since I'm the only one spreading the Lightning-ness. XD And since this is a DMC forum I'm pretty much a troll. XD

I do remember that to, Eb. yay for finally getting it! :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Hehe, I've just remembered, I can't remember what it was called, but I think it was to do with cats? An old group that had it's members named... I was 'The devoted' as I still haven't updated it, I believe it was LoD or maybe Damien, probably someone else... That started it all off and it was just THE most random thing from these forums that I've experienced...​

Osaka

trollololol
There's been good and bad, boring and fun and ultimately times that have lifted the spirits as well as lower them. My years anniversary comes at the end of this month and even though I come and go often, I can say that I do enjoy the forum and the folk that stay here. Unfortunately my memory nowadays is pretty rubbish and at the moment I can't spring a certain good or bad moment to mind. I guess I'll leave it at that then, short and sweet.

Reactions: Meg

Meg

There's been good and bad, boring and fun and ultimately times that have lifted the spirits as well as lower them. My years anniversary comes at the end of this month and even though I come and go often, I can say that I do enjoy the forum and the folk that stay here. Unfortunately my memory nowadays is pretty rubbish and at the moment I can't spring a certain good or bad moment to mind. I guess I'll leave it at that then, short and sweet.
I'd say your current avatar is a good forum moment. It makes me laugh. XD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ yeah that was funny last year. i do enjoy a rick roll! People are being very dramatic about Meg's thread this year - I thought it was funny and obvious.
*spreads happiness and non-dramatic craziness around the forum*

Top Bottom