• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Forum Memories

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Really?
I don't think I could friend anyone straight away now though (if we were still on the old forum)... learnt my lesson after trying to be nice to a newcomer and being completely disrespected.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yeah, you were the first person to talk to me and welcome me. That doesn't usually happen on forums I visit... that anyone takes the time of day to say anything to a newcomer.

As for whoever that was, sod 'em. If someone doesn't deserve your time, don't give them a second more of it. ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Even though VB is one of my closest friends on the forum, we weren't friends when I started posting. Only because I was poop-scared of her. I think I was scared of all the ladies who were popular/well known on the forum. With good reason: you set your foot wrong with a loved long-time member, everyone knows about it and it can put a dampener on the friendships you would have made if only you weren't being an asshat. Nyway, funny enough I'm good friends with all the ladies I used to avoid in fear.=) yay me!!!!

Meg

Even though VB is one of my closest friends on the forum, we weren't friends when I started posting. Only because I was poop-scared of her. I think I was scared of all the ladies who were popular/well known on the forum. With good reason: you set your foot wrong with a loved long-time member, everyone knows about it and it can put a dampener on the friendships you would have made if only you weren't being an asshat.
Like this guy? XD--> http://forums.devilmaycry.org/threads/the-truth-about-me.7947/

Nyway, funny enough I'm good friends with all the ladies I used to avoid in fear.=) yay me!!!!
You don't still fear me do you? :eek:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I remember joining here more than three years ago with the user name Ryaniel.

I remember that I forgot my password and made a second account (Ryaniel 2) Which I had changed to LordOfDarkness not much longer after that. The name has stuck ever since, and rightly so lol

I remember some older members who don't venture here any more. Dark Love, Gemity, The Irish Devil.

I remember setting up the Order Of R.L.C with Chaos Master/Chaos Raiden. We got about 22 members.

I remember starting up the Nero haters group with Vauxchen when Devil May Cry 4 was being released. Funny how times have changed, I really think Nero is an awesome character now.

I remember my first friend on here being Chaos Raiden. His name was Chaos Master back then, how times have changed.

I remember creating user group to go against a member here, Esura. I also remember apologizing for making that group. And I remember the Infraction that I received from Angel because of my wrongful actions.

I remember when I convinced my friend Damien to join the Forums several years ago.

I remember making some videos with my friend Damien and posting them up here.

I remember posting up a few pictures of myself in the "How Do You Look In Real Life" Thread, that has died now.

I remember the 'nicknames' Thread a long time ago. That did very well. You had to make up nicknames for other members.

I remember the "Things they wouldn't say" Thread, where you had to write things a Devil May Cry character wouldn't say.

I remember going out with several members here a long time ago. Things didn't work out, so now we're just friends and whatnot.

I remember the Private Message Angelo Credo sent to me when I said I was going to leave.

I remember taking quite a lengthy break from the Forums, returning to find out that SpardaTM had been life time banned and that The Dark Knight had been banned for several weeks.

I remember when I made another Versus Thread when I was unaware that they weren't allowed.

I remember making other members of the Forum Gold Supporters, that was fun.

I remember the four appreciation Threads I've made.

I remember when Moses left and when Vampi got banned.

I remember when Shadow Master got banned for acting up and posting a horrible remark on my profile.

I remember Private Messaging Keaton and have good old long discussions with him. How I miss those days.

I remember when I played on Halo 3 on-line on my XBox 360 with Angelo Credo. I also played on-line with The Da3dre as well. Those were good times.

I remember the huge Devil May Cry 5 Collaboration Thread I was involved in with many others here. Would be nice to get that going again.

I remember the Forums changing over to this new format, obviously. And how everyone was getting use to it.

I remember telling everyone that my girlfriend is pregnant. That did only happen a week ago though, but it's a good Forum memory.

I remember lots of things here in the last three years and more. I know I have a lot of good Forum memories, a few bad ones and few not so good ones. But they've all played their part in making my time here interesting and enjoyable.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I remember the Private Message Angelo Credo sent to me when I said I was going to leave.

Heh, I remember that too. Matter of fact, I still have your reply to that sitting in my inbox. :p

Go on then, I'll take a crack at this one too. For reals this time and not just lolmodwrath.

I remember my very first day on this forum.
I remember my most likely leaving on that first day if it wasn't for one LordOfDarkness.
I remember first talking to people like EmotionsUntold, that was fun.
I remember posting my first DMC related story here, I also remember LoD liking it, shame I never updated it really.

Can't even remember what it's called...

I remember getting friendly with one Miss Vergil who joined the forums quite a while back, then finding out she lived all of 10 miles away from me.
Then I remember actually meeting her.
She's become one of my best, closest and most trusted friends.

I remember Keaton becoming a mod after everyone, myself included, unanimously voted for him to become one.
I then remember the same thing happen to me, and me being absolutely blown away by how many people actually wanted me to be a member of staff.

I remember my first Halloween here, tales of not going out, general annoyance towards trick or treaters and my perching in my front room window and taking pot shots at them with a paintball gun. That was a fun night.

I remember sticking up for Meg with almost crusader like fervour when that insufferable douchebag spent quite some time needlessly ripping on her.

I remember the appreciation threads, god do I ever remember those, thank you again guys, I think some of those probably kept my will to stay here intact.

I remember quite a bit of anger, but I like to think I've become something of a calmer person lately.

There's a lot more, but I think those are some of the most important memories.

Thanks for the last three years of my life, guys. It's been a good three years.

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
I remember the first username that I used in this forums was Devilboyzz:)

I remember that the first friend that I made with was LoD:D

I remember joining the Order Of R.L.C :3

I remember reading some of the LoD FanFiction story and DMC concepts in this forums

I remember the first tread that I post was "If Dante and vergil, who will win?"^^

I remember the stylist rank in this from before xD

Top Bottom