• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For Hype's Sake: Replaying DMC4

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
I actually downloaded it today, but then it turned out not to work, for some reason. It said it was already cracked, but it still asked for the CD.

Don't know if I should download it again, really. Playing it might make me get enough of it for a while, and we can't have that if I'm gonna play DMC4 SE.

EDIT: aaah to hell with it. Imma play it again, I can't resist.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Played last night. Not for prepping but because I was talking about without having played it in a while.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
To be honest, I got bored playing it again. All it did was remind me why I didn't like it in the first place. But I did replay DMC3 to get that Vergil vibe again if that counts.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
have never.stopped playing it i play it almost every weekend out incthe garage on the pc , debug mode turbo mode and god must die ya can't beat it for fun and insane j'cing shennanigans

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I'm actually holding myself off from replaying both because I don't wanna burn myself out on them before I even get my hands on them. However, the urge to replay them ist stronk...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i'm planning on getting a next gen system soon so ill hold off till then but I've been getting a lot ideas for nero and DMC4 so i'm gonna try and organize them and write a fan fic.

So its my way to commemorate DMC4:D

Last edited:

HandsomePeanut

Satan Claus
I never actually finished DMC4 when I first bought it. I got stuck in mission 3 getting through the torture room (couldn't time the Bringer right). So I'm playing it again, started from the beginning. I've gotten through the first of the Dante missions.

Those Gyro blades... Those can go die in a fire. And Bael. Really hated that boss and not looking forward to the fight against Dagon.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
To be honest, I never stopped playing it. It was always installed on my PC and I usually fire it up twice or thrice in a week, do some demon butt kicking on DMD with Dante and enjoy. Sometimes, I play as Nero just to do his Demonic arm buster moves on bosses and sometimes, just to fight Dante. I hope you don't consider me abnormal.

Snarks

I always keep DMC4 installed on my laptop. Though it's not as much fun to replay DMC4 because I'm not very good as Nero and his levels aren't actually that hard.

Top Bottom