• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First look at Kong

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I think his eyes' expression is off in that particular image. He's supposed to look ****ed off but his eyes don't transmit that.

I think he looks way better and more badass in that poster with the smoke. Which is why I trust they'll still pull the look off in the actual film.

By the way there already is a Skull Island thread, this should have been posted there to avoid scattering information about the movie.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I think his eyes' expression is off in that particular image. He's supposed to look ****ed off but his eyes don't transmit that.

I think he looks way better and more badass in that poster with the smoke. Which is why I trust they'll still pull the look off in the actual film.

By the way there already is a Skull Island thread, this should have been posted there to avoid scattering information about the movie.
I know there's another thread.....I just didn't want to get in trouble for posting on a old thread. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it been inactive for awhile?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it been inactive for awhile?

I remember someone from the staff said that if it is to add new information to a thread specifically made for a movie, a game, etc, it's okay to post even if it's been inactive for a while.

Top Bottom