• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First game you ever owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
it was a game with a bear and a chicken in it on Nintendo64, but i cant remember the name.
if anyone knows what i mean please tell me the name of the game.
dont worry looked it up, it was Bango tooie.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
now this is a difficult one for me..if u mean the first game i ever playedperiod..i'd say the origional super mario bro's on the NES but if u mean the first game that i could call mine...MORTAL KOMBAT for the sega genises or however u spell it..but if u mean the first game i ever bought with my own money without someone else having to buy it for me...space griffon VF9 for the ps1, hated that game to death...it was fun..up till the final boss fight..never did beat it either

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
How can you guys remember??...i don't remember the first game i got but i remember playing South park for Nintendo 64, Donkey kong 64....that game OWNS, Crash banditcoot CTR for ps1 OMG that game is amazing. thats about all i remember playing when i first started playing games though.

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Revived =D

Erhm well.. Good question * Thinks *
I think it was.. Pacman for the atari... but I can't really remember...

Keaton

Premium
Nishiva;186757 said:
Revived =D

Erhm well.. Good question * Thinks *
I think it was.. Pacman for the atari... but I can't really remember...

As much as I can leave 'revived' topics such as HAHAHA and Games You Own, this is kinda getting out of hand.

There are rules against Bumping and especially since this thread is two years old its one that is well and truly dead.

Make a new thread in future, it keeps things simple and my hand away from the Hammer of Epic Punishment (£.99 on eBay! lol) :D

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom