• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally : DMC5 Comfermed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
darkslayer101;270985 said:
but if Kobayashi works on it, he might actually turn the whole game into a complete western one...

*Insert Ennio Moricionne music during a sundown with Dante and Nero dressed in a cowbow manner.*

I couldn't resist,sorry.

Wonder why it's Inafune and not somebody else that's spilling everything about it though...

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
I think they didnt mean that kind of western.They meant they wanna make the game like as how the american and european companies does.Not a cowboy theme i guess

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
To be honest, I've never seen a game franchise get swapped over to another developer, and then have completely different gameplay. No one would want to take that much of a risk. The people who are making this game know the fans of DMC are fans because we like the way the first four games were made. If they changed it too much, they'd be risking losing all of us.

I don't think there's much to worry about unless the new team working on the game is full of a bunch of total retards.

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
BlueDevil;271176 said:
To be honest, I've never seen a game franchise get swapped over to another developer, and then have completely different gameplay. No one would want to take that much of a risk. The people who are making this game know the fans of DMC are fans because we like the way the first four games were made. If they changed it too much, they'd be risking losing all of us.

I don't think there's much to worry about unless the new team working on the game is full of a bunch of total retards.

There is an example actually: Farcry 2...but i dont think they will change the game that much.Is there gonna be a teaser or something in tgs anyway?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Who knows. The game has only JUST been revealed. I think we'll probably have to wait for a while before any kind of glimpse can be had of the game itself.

For now, we can just drool over what our mind thinks DMC5 will be like.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
BlueDevil;271234 said:
Who knows. The game has only JUST been revealed. I think we'll probably have to wait for a while before any kind of glimpse can be had of the game itself.

For now, we can just drool over what our mind thinks DMC5 will be like.

Y'know, you're right. We really shouldn't be pessimistic about this. I mean, it could be anything, right?

darkslayer101

TGS is only a week and few days away...if DMC 5 is being revealed this TGS then famitsu should have some news by now...
or is capcom awesome enough to show a unexpected blowout of DMC info?

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
Silahsor;271179 said:
There is an example actually: Farcry 2...but i dont think they will change the game that much.Is there gonna be a teaser or something in tgs anyway?

Another example: Fallout 3.

But this is an interesting example. Cause I never played the first 2, but the 3rd one caught my attention since I loved Oblivion. However, a lot of fallout core fans weren't very happy with the drastic changes Bethesda made to the game play as I understand it.

Anyhow. I admit it. I'm extremely pessimistic about this news. I guess I should endeavor to look on the bright side and at least wait till there's at least a spark to complain about the fire. ^^;

I did love them chaps Dante had on... after all. :3

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
Kittn;271468 said:
Another example: Fallout 3.

But this is an interesting example. Cause I never played the first 2, but the 3rd one caught my attention since I loved Oblivion. However, a lot of fallout core fans weren't very happy with the drastic changes Bethesda made to the game play as I understand it.

Anyhow. I admit it. I'm extremely pessimistic about this news. I guess I should endeavor to look on the bright side and at least wait till there's at least a spark to complain about the fire. ^^;

I did love them chaps Dante had on... after all. :3

well i hope after the first teaser all the pessimistic thoughts will be gone away.but this s**ty "keep waiting and waiting" stuffs are really don't help us at all...

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Eh, I forgot about Fallout 3. That game did disappoint me, but I'm not going to deny that it was brilliantly done.

Just as you said...core fans of the first two. I really liked the first two games.

XD

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
darkslayer101;271278 said:
TGS is only a week and few days away...if DMC 5 is being revealed this TGS then famitsu should have some news by now...
or is capcom awesome enough to show a unexpected blowout of DMC info?

Lets hope so I really don't want Famitsu spoiling everything as and when it does happen.

LeeRain

DMC has never really been an adventure game either. The shooter thing would just be referring to the fact that you shoot things.

I don't count this as official confirmation. This is just common sense. Confirmation is an official Capcom press release or a teaser trailer.

bobek388

Bobek388
I've seen those new screens and the trailer and I know what they want to do... They will create a completely new game with the DMC name, and will gain new fans and then they will forget about the old ones, they just don't care about real DMC fans, all they care about is money and more fans, which will be most probably very small demanding casual players.

I JUST HATE CAPCOM RIGHT NOW AS F***, what have they done?!!
Did they get hit by a train or something? They made Dante look like a p**** and totally changed the game to some s***, totally different atmosphere, totally different Dante... Shame on you Crapcom!! You should have been punished for that you f****** c*** b*******!!!!
I also knew that ninja theory is no good news, I knew they will f*** the game up totally, they are just c***.

I'm so disappointed, crapcom and ninja theory are just cheap b******, I will never forget that! Now there's no more hope for DMC, goodbye great DMC :(. I won't play this piece of c*** even if they would give me £100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom