• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally. Capcom confirms Nero as a new Devil May Cry 4 character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Re: Finally. Capcom confirms Nero as a new character.

Dante's the bad guy this time, eh. Nero had better have more tricks up his sleeve than David Copperfield to stand a chance after all Dante killed all of his allies. I just hope hope that Nero can exceed our expectations of him cos looking around just about everyone here thinks that he's going to be a s*** character.:unsure:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

wow...................Dante the bad guy??..........i dont believe :mad:

maverick7

since Nero is going to be the protagonist, Capcom better do a good job on this character. otherwise, no one will purchase the game when it comes out. some of the ideas that were put into Nero is not that good

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Good luck to Nero...he'll need it....cuz people are angry at him for replacing Dante ^_^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

i want Dante as the principal Character NOW...............those guys make me mad :mad:
OMG OMG

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;6354 said:
Good luck to Nero...he'll need it....cuz people are angry at him for replacing Dante ^_^
You read my mind this time, aaarrgghh! WTF is going on!?:wacko:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;6452 said:
i want Dante as the principal Character NOW...............those guys make me mad :mad:
OMG OMG
Now don't get too angry. Remember DMC was originally going to be the next Resident Evil but they changed it to Devil May Cry is the last few months of working on it. Most Resi fans, myself included, were disappointed that it wasn't Resi. However after Many of us Resi fans bought it we loved the game. After all Dante was the new Chris Redfield so why can't Nero be the new Dante.;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

hhhmmmmmm.ok
i am not mad now
thanks for ..........helping me

Vergil2006

Mundus;6065 said:
Well, Capcom did say hes not Vergil, so theres your proof! Im pretty sure they wouldnt lie about something like that. Besides, he is after all, alot younger than both Dante and Vergil.

Vergil will be in this game, it common sense, EVERYONE who wrote the capcom said that Vergil should be a playable charater hense SE. do you think they will kill him off, if so i am gonna be ****ed

Chrysander

I will **** in my pants and take a photo of it if Vergil isn't in DMC4 in some way or another

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Chrysander;7584 said:
I will **** in my pants and take a photo of it if Vergil isn't in DMC4 in some way or another

Vicious Circle.............never trust with anybody lol
but i think that we can play Vergil in Underworld........i guess

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

dont worry................he wont gonna do, coz he is a ninja dude.............he can climb the Mountains and **** in the Trees :p
just kidding mate

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster

I just noticed something on the main trailer and thought I'd post it here as I couldn't find anywhere else>_<.

On the official trailer (the 2:29 one) where Dante and Nero are fighting, wait until after Dante and Nero are pointing their guns at each other and it cuts to someother scenes, among one is Nero using free ride. Pause it and look closely. The person looks to have rebillion on his back and is wearing full red (BTW there are more than one free ride scene in the whole trailer, you need to look at this certain one). Can anyone conferm this for me, and if I'm right I hope this is a scene of Dante playable:D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Captain Liberty;7710 said:
I just noticed something on the main trailer and thought I'd post it here as I couldn't find anywhere else>_<.

On the official trailer (the 2:29 one) where Dante and Nero are fighting, wait until after Dante and Nero are pointing their guns at each other and it cuts to someother scenes, among one is Nero using free ride. Pause it and look closely. The person looks to have rebillion on his back and is wearing full red (BTW there are more than one free ride scene in the whole trailer, you need to look at this certain one). Can anyone conferm this for me, and if I'm right I hope this is a scene of Dante playable:D

thats awsome................thanks for the info.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster

Dude it's not info, it's me asking if anyone can conferm this as right? I think it maybe Dante but I'm not 100%, can someone else watch the trailer and see what they think please?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

oh sorry..................but Crimson Lucy has a video sig about Dante fightng against Nero

machindix

Captain Liberty;7926 said:
Dude it's not info, it's me asking if anyone can conferm this as right? I think it maybe Dante but I'm not 100%, can someone else watch the trailer and see what they think please?

Nope, it's Nero all the way. The coat might be confusing (Nero's coat has red lining if you look at it closely. Maybe that's what you saw...) but there's no mistake in those jeans and that pair of boots...

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster

machindix;7941 said:
Nope, it's Nero all the way. The coat might be confusing (Nero's coat has red lining if you look at it closely. Maybe that's what you saw...) but there's no mistake in those jeans and that pair of boots...

What confussed me is that he seems to have rebillion on his back, thats what made me think it was Dante. Though looking at it again it's to blurred to really see.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

machindix;7941 said:

confused?? lol
Nero use purple with wine and the Nero´scoat its different than Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom