• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally a supporter

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I've been planning this for ages and now I have actually put forth for a gold membership via Paypal!:D
Happy day!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Thanks for supporting the DMC community forums, Phantarch - much appreciated :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
DK, im 14, and when i was 13 i got £40 a month lol, now im getting £70, its just my mom wont let me upgrade, and its also got an age restriction on paypal, 18 =[

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Thanks a bunch, P! Every little bit helps and I'm always thankful for the support! Don't forget to give me a shout whenever you want me to set up your personal email address! All I wuld need from you is:

Preferred email address: the.phantarch@devilmaycry.org (doesn't have to be this!)
Password: pass123

Thanks again! =]

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
thanks for supporting the forums and congrats!

Can you get the premium membership without paypal? cause I can't use it..

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
@Black Angel: If you have a Google Checkout account then that should do the trick. I haven't actually had the chance to use my Google Checkout Merchant account yet so I'd have to figure out how it all worked if that was the payment route you wanted to go.

Other that that, PayPal is pretty much the only option. How come you can't use PayPal? Hope you don't mind my asking! Just hoping I can help out if there's a problem.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You're now banned for bumping an old thread....only kidding (and it's not even that old anyway)

Thanks for supporting the DMC community forums...every little bit helps go towards keeping me in the manner to which I am accustomed...

...er, I mean forumy stuff which benefits our members and most definitely does not pay for a new bag...

Top Bottom