• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Should Final Fantasy VII be remade into 3D?

• Obviously.yes.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Hell,no.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • What the hell is Final Fantasy VII?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beats me.Other games are better.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Should this game be remade into 3D graphics? Like in Crisis Core,Dirge of Cerberus,or even better,Advent Children graphics? Should this game be remade into PS2 or PS3? Tell me what are your opinions and reasons why.:)

Here are my opinions why this game must be remade into 3D.

1.This game should be remade into 3D graphics. (of course.)

2.I want to see Safer Sephiroth in 3D graphics,which hell,it will look godly.

3.All characters of FFVII world are great. (including Before Crisis,Crisis Core,Advent Children,and Dirge of Cerberus.)

4.Final Fantasy VII is the most revolutionary Final Fantasy game.

5.I want to see Rufus Shinra in 3D.He is kinda cool.Wish we can fight him more than once.

However,there are some additions NEEDED to make Final Fantasy VII much more better than it's original game.Which are:

1.The original storyline must be kept in original.No alterations.

2.New cutscenes should be added such as:
-Explanation on Safer Sephiroth's appearance,power,etc.

-Lucrecia's status (dead or alive.)

-Genesis's sudden appearance on the epilogue of Dirge of Cerberus.

-Jenova's real form.

3.New materias should be added.

4.New Limit Breaks should be added.

5.Sapphire Weapon battle is available. (the unnamed Weapon who are destroyed earlier than Diamond Weapon.)

6.All English voice actors from previous Final Fantasy games should return.I think they did a good job on voicing on each Final Fantasy VII characters. (Dirge of Cerberus,Crisis Core,Advent Children.)

7.Extra challenging bosses.

8.Yuffie and Vincent should be included in the main characters roster. (meaning that recruiting them is compulsory,not more optional as other FFVII games are having them both as prominent characters.)

9.This game should be made into PS2 if possible,so that people who can't afford to buy PS3 can play one of the greatest game in PS2 history.Unless PS3 gets cheaper,that;s it... (If Final Fantasy VII is remade into PS3,that will one of the top PS3 games,no doubt.)

This may not be possible,as Square-Enix has denied any remake for Final Fantasy VII,and has cancelled any further involvement for Final Fantasy VII Tech Demo.But at least we can hope,right?:)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
FF7 should be remade for sure, it should also come out on 360, because I refuse to shell out for a PS3. :p

Well, actually, I might shell out for it when I get my pay at the end of next month. ^_^

Evil Nero

I would love that to happen.
There was a trailer of a nea FF7 but apprently that was a test to see how the PS3 worked.
Tease's.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Evil Nero;107500 said:
I would love that to happen.
There was a trailer of a nea FF7 but apprently that was a test to see how the PS3 worked.
Tease's.

Yeah,a teaser trailer.What a let down though...:(

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dante Aseroth;107520 said:
You might as well forget Final Fantasy getting to the X360...;)

Final Fantasy XIII is so why wouldnt it... makes sense for the sales and Square Enix's shares went up for first time since May when they announced it at E3. Id probably buy a Final Fantasy VII remake if they bought it to 360 as im in no rush to get a PS3 and i never played the original on the Playstation so would be nice to see what all the fuss was about. That said i dont think they would make a remake of it as its held in to higher regard by the Final Fantasy fanboys. If Square Enix didnt make it gold plated perfection then the rants they would recieve would be huge.

Evil Nero

There should be a petition to sign for this :lol:
I bet there is somewhere , I'm pretty sure were not the ony people to think about an FF7 remake.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Evil Nero;107535 said:
There should be a petition to sign for this :lol:
I bet there is somewhere , I'm pretty sure were not the ony people to think about an FF7 remake.

Millions of people have asked for it and there has already been a petition. However Square Enix know that if they messed it up they would be slated to high hell. They know about the demand but have said they would love to make one but have no plans to.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Personally, I feel that FFVII was kinda overrated (not bad, just not as good as everyone claims), and that the compilation is sort of running it into the ground. However, since Sqeenix seems to be making quite a bit of money off of it, it seems quite likely that it will happen anyway.

Oh, and if any old Square game deserves a remake, it would be Parasite Eve. I would love to see that game with better graphics, and a less corny script.

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
Final Fantasy XIII is so why wouldnt it...
When I first heard that I pretty much threw a fit because why the f*ck did I buy a PS3 then? xDDD

I'm pretty much torn with FFVII being remade. It is my favorite FF, and it always will be but....I dunno. I'd love to see all kinds of things with suped up graphics of course. Forgotten City, The whole Aeris death scene, Temple of the Ancients, Gold Saucer??!

Plus solely for my sick curiosity, I'd love to see what they do with Cloud's cross dressing.

Vincent and Yuffie shouldn't be optional characters. I find the whole 'optional' thing stupid enough on it's own, but I found Vincent being optional severely idiotic. His story shed more light on where Sephiroth actually came from, it showed more of Hojo's true nature, etc....It didn't make any sense to me that his story that actually did have something to do with the main story, would be just optional :/

and that the compilation is sort of running it into the ground.
Parts of it are running it into the ground. Advent Children was a poor addition in terms of plot and adding anything new, and it pains me to talk about Dirge of Cerberus because Vincent's my favorite character and I had such high hopes for it :/

Crisis Core was a wonderful addition though. I thought it did add quite a bit to the FFVII universe, and I could go on for days about how much I love it xD

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel Valentine;107843 said:
When I first heard that I pretty much threw a fit because why the f*ck did I buy a PS3 then? xDDD

Made me happy because it saved me some money from not having to buy a PS3. Being a Final Fantasy fan i didnt want to have to shell out for a PS3 for FFXIII, MGS 4 and Killzone 2 (being the only games that have my interest). Though MAG sounds good in theory and Little Big Planet is looking interesting.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I would love to see Final Fantasy VII remade for the PS3. I don't actually have a PS3, but I would buy one just to play the FF7 remake. ^_^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I honestly tired of all these Final Fantasy 7 sequals, prequals, the whole wagon load. It needs to be left alone and Tetsuya needs to move on. :/ I admit it Zack's story desurved to be made. There were a whole lot of questions that were never solved and AC desurved to be made as well because the ending to 7 really upset me. Other than that, leave it alone. It's glory will still live on, but enough with the sequals or even a remake. Originals are fine the way they are.

BRB. Going to punch my friend in the face.

(not really.)

Dark Drakan

Admin
VI-Rainbow;108281 said:
It needs to be left alone and Tetsuya needs to move on.

After XIII comes out i would agree, i mean Hironobu Sakaguchi did and created Lost Odyssey which is an excellent game. Hope that produces many sequels too. ^_^

Curse

Cursed Girl
well now that they released ff xiii on the 360 i think a remake would be good if it was on ps3 or else the ps3 is doomed ^^ but i think that square wasted too much money with their anniversary's lately and it doesn't look that they are thinking about a remake >_>

Top Bottom