• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy talk. Who doesn't love Vivi?!

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Sorry, internet was playing up...

Translation: Rikku, have we jumped to the next game or are we still on FFX?...

Chimera Khaos

It took me a while, but I got there in the end...
Speaking of which, do you have a favourite boss?...
Or character lol?...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yuna love Yuna to death. Boss? Hmmm Seymour, that auto healing bastard! Speaking of which I used codes to put him in my party. God he was epic strong!

Chimera Khaos

I haven't used the gameshark codes, cuz for one, I have no idea what that is, is that like a disc or something?...
And 2, I like playing it through without cheating...the first time...

Chimera Khaos

Huh, figures, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to those things, even though I looked up the codes a while ago...
Why have Seymour in your party when you can have Yojimbo?...
Or better yet, all the aeons lol...

Gorbashou

Wow, I honestly have no idea. I like every Final Fantasy game for different reasons.

But in the end is the first one I played the one that is closest to my heart, FFVIII. I dunno, it is just something about it that makes it the most nostalgic. However, I like most FF games.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
The only Final Fantasy game that's held my interest start to finish is Final Fantasy VIII. Awesome story and characters. I've replayed it twice.

Final Fantasy X held my interest, but the disc was scratched up and it kept freezing on this one cutscene so I haven't finished it.

Final Fantasy games that I've started and gotten bored of (which may make a few people here rage) were VII, IX, and XIII.

I think the best non-Final Fantasy JRPG is Legend of Dragoon, with Super Mario RPG in a close second.

Dark Drakan

Admin
My favourites were IX & X, great story and characters in them both and some of the most involving side quests and mini games. I loved Blitzball and played that for 50 hours+ alone and the Dark Aeons being a real pain to defeat and the interesting Al bhed language translations etc.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Not a fan of Final Fantasy, but I love Theatrhythm on the 3DS.
That doesn't mean to say, I don't own any FF games. I love Rikku... Can't stand Lightning.

Gorbashou

Lightning is a great character in my opinion, but Square seems to show alot of focus on her being their postergirl, which is not something I really enjoy. :/

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
About FFX bosses I liked these ones called Dark Aeons, I had problems with beating them as they on first playtrough was hard and I had that game as mine first PS 2 game.

Top Bottom