• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final DT forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
ok so i was thinking about Nelo(nero) angelo and it seems as though Vergil got a lot of his power from mundus' power, now imo nelo is vergil's "final" dt(as in he is at his peak like sparda). Sparda is Sparda, we've only seen sparda as sparda, there hasn't been a Sparda's awakening(*hint*very cool idea capcom*hint*). Dante, we've only seen his noob dt from 3(in DMC1 he borrowed the power from the sparda sword much like alastor and ifrit) I hope in 4 that we will be able to see his "final" dt and vergil's too(uncorrupt, not nelo). now so far we've seen an amazing looking arm. My question is will he have that bug type look or will he still be influenced by the devil arms he is using? o and vergil seems to have that "dark knight" appreance because of Mundus' influence also

p.s. 2 DOES NOT COUNT imo

give me some feed back please on whatever your thoughts or speculations are.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well I don't think Nero should be included in this conversation yet. Unless he gets a DT for sure that is.
I think that their final DTs should something similar to Sparda though.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, Dante is only 30 and his demon body is only 12. Would it really be his FINAL dt form? Even though it will be more mature and developed he may have a little more ways to go, I think that anyways.

BTW, I don't think Nelo was a DT. Yes he was a DT in special edition for currupted Vergil, but that was for gameplay reasons. All Nelo's apperence is, is amor, his mask is removable and so is everything else. Remember?

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
what i mean by final DT is that theyve reached theyre full potential(think sparda).

well as far as the age thing, i don't think that has any bearing because dante "awoke" when he was hit with i guess a "fatal" blow not after a certain age.

and whether or not Nelo is a DT is debateable but it would seem like he is since A.) he is not just a character called nelo in special edition(the team could have easily just put nelo and not corrupted vergil in) B.) the fact that he walks out of a mirror looking just like dante but then transforms in to this taller devil. and C.) He also did not wear a helmet like you think because it fits to perfectly to his head for him to remove it normally and it also has horns apparently.

NeloAngelo2.jpg

No Horns

DMCrev1large.jpg

Horns

If were discussing final DT i will say though that it would be fun to use the full strength of the final dt of dante.. in case of nelo angelo... i think hes not a DT he is just having the corrupt power of mundus.. that will i have to say

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
yasoukyoku;60621 said:
and whether or not Nelo is a DT is debateable but it would seem like he is since A.) he is not just a character called nelo in special edition(the team could have easily just put nelo and not corrupted vergil in) B.) the fact that he walks out of a mirror looking just like dante but then transforms in to this taller devil. and C.) He also did not wear a helmet like you think because it fits to perfectly to his head for him to remove it normally and it also has horns apparently.

NeloAngelo2.jpg

No Horns

DMCrev1large.jpg

Horns

I know Nelo isn't just a character. But what im saying is that, he is probably just mainly body armor. When he moves, what do you hear? A bunch of body armor clacking. I don't know how to explain the horns and all that, but givin the fact that he can reveal a humaniod face while keeping that body tells me it's just some kind of mask.

Why he's taller, I don't know, it may have something to do with the extra power he's carrying. As for him reflecting Dante in the mirrior, I think that was just a clue to the fans of who Nelo's true identity was.

I could be wrong. I don't know. It just doesn't make sense to me that Vergil would look completely different from Dante in DT forms especially since they're identical. The DT forms in part 3 made sense since Vergil gives off a blue aura and Dante gives off a red one. But a flesh bodied (Dante)demon and an amor bodied demon(Vergil)? I dunno.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
i see what you guys mean. The armor noise is a big factor imo. maybe it isnt a DT but i wish they would have made him a little more proportional in DMC1.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
true, it would've been cool if in the final battle with nelo angelo, he transforms into dt because of the amulet, you just might not know what else the amulet can do other that open the demonic portal, i thought it was mundus' power and the power of the amulet giving nelo angelo that look, but now i know what you guy's are talking about...

oh and it is true that that's all armor, and haven't you guy's guessed that it's the armor that make him taller, not the power? also, because of mundus' power, vergil has the blue aura around him, giving him that look just in case anyone couldn't guess about that

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
About Devil Trigger having armor: Remember that in Devil May Cry 1 all Devil Triggers were like armors along with the element they used. Not only Nelo Angelo. When we went to see how to do the Alastor/Ifrit moves after pressing the Start Button the pictures showing us/Dante in Alastor/Ifrit form were like some sort of armor. (I personally loved that). And even Sparda form - not only Dante's Sparda form but the one that Arkham transformed to (not the purple blob) have armor, and well claws/horns and these devil stuff.
So Devil May Cry 1 was into armor-Devil Trigger. And Nelo Angelo DOES have some Sparda characteristics too, although they go nowhere near as Dante's which nearly identical to the real Sparda since he had the Sparda sword and all that.
Up until now Devil trigger changes a bit along with what Devil Arm you use at the time. Except of course for Devil May Cry 2 in which the only thing that changed were the elements on the Devil Trigger attacks.
Dante's original Devil Trigger should be the one with Rebellion and Vergil's the one with Yamato. Just like Sparda's is the one with Sparda.
Of course DMC3 Devil forms do not count as the 'Final' or 'original' Devil Trigger forms since the twins had only just started to use it. (Even if we don't know when Vergil first transformed I don't imagine him being able to do it faaaaar sooner than Dante. It wouldn't explain how he lost, since he could probably be victorious if he had the Devil Trigger ability for a far greater period than Dante.)
So I guess we shall see Dante's 'Real-Final' Devil Trigger which would not be a clone of Sparda's Devil Trigger in Devil May Cry 4. And Vergil's ine some point in the future.^_^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Mmmmm, I still wouldn't call Nelo a final DT of Vergil, but thats just me. But how do explain a humaniod face with a demonic body?

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
well it seems that Nelo is just a different type of DT because of mundus' influence and yea i dont really have an explanation for why hes so tall.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
didn't you read my post? its the armor! and i'm guessing that because of mundus' power, vergil is in a state thats in between dt and something else, which could quiet possibly be true because mundus is so powerful, but still go with what you saay, not what i say, i'm just making sugestions

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;60702 said:
Mmmmm, I still wouldn't call Nelo a final DT of Vergil, but thats just me. But how do explain a humaniod face with a demonic body?

Well I did not call Nelo Angelo a final Devil Trigger. I think all of it is just some sort of power (by Mundus probably) that brings forth Vergil's basic demonic abilities (for example much brute strength)to the max but keep him in control. That's is why he doesn't actually has the Devil Trigger abilities like replenishing vitality and fast running etc.
The fact that he had a human face is (in my opinion) due to him trying to escape from Mundus' control, and thus Vergil's Phandom Swords appeared as well;)
His final Devil Trigger would (logically) be something similar to Sparda's or Dante's just in more Vergilish way.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
^well said^
well upon playing the first DMC and fighting Vergil and getting a look at dante's DT forms it seems as though they are just wearing armor with pale or black skin. Dante has a black face with white eyes and horns and he seems to have armor with spikes randomly placed around his body. even sparda looks human in armor(look at his face after you defeat griffon for the final time).

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;60759 said:
Well I did not call Nelo Angelo a final Devil Trigger. I think all of it is just some sort of power (by Mundus probably) that brings forth Vergil's basic demonic abilities (for example much brute strength)to the max but keep him in control. That's is why he doesn't actually has the Devil Trigger abilities like replenishing vitality and fast running etc.
The fact that he had a human face is (in my opinion) due to him trying to escape from Mundus' control, and thus Vergil's Phandom Swords appeared as well;)
His final Devil Trigger would (logically) be something similar to Sparda's or Dante's just in more Vergilish way.

Well explained. Thanks Tony. Thats exactly what I was trying to say. (Just couldn't find a way to put it.) ^^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;60856 said:
Well explained. Thanks Tony. Thats exactly what I was trying to say. (Just couldn't find a way to put it.) ^^

No problem. It happens to me all the time=]

As for Nero having a Devil Trigger, I for one do not care so much. I like the Devil Trigger ability as a part of the twins' abilities. Newcomers who may have it (for example when Lucia had one in Devil May Cry 2) look a bit weird to me, as if somehow I expect only Dante/Vergil to have Devil Trigger. Although it seems logical that only half-breeds could have Devil Trigger (due to them being human and demons at the same time and thus not being a complete being to sustain only one form) there is also the matter with Sparda himself, who apparently had a human form as well as a devil form. Although the Sparda matter is a bit complicated due to lack of knowledge. He might as well gotten a human form/side because he sealed his demonic powers. Generally Devil Trigger is nice but I only use it in emergencies. Nero having one at the end of the game (since he apparently does not have at the beginning of it) would be weird since after about 60% of the game we start using Dante (or so I've heard) so Nero having a Devil Trigger and us not able to use it much (unless we replay the mission) would be 'ok'. However I might as well be mistaken, we shall see.
On a side note I sure hope so Dante has a nice designed Devil Trigger to be his own unique Devil Form which is not a copy of Sparda's form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom