• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final DT forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I agree, only Sparda kindred should have DT.

Nero can have something else to compensate, I want something different from DMC4. I mean, If I'm just basically playing 3 again, there's not a huge amount of point to getting it. I demand innovation!:D :p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You mean that?
Capcom's Gamer's Day revealed interesting information on a new ability of Nero's Devil Bringer that allows Nero to conjure up a demonic spirit that helps Nero in battle. When using your sword attacks, the demonic spirit will unleash a barrage of powerful and deadly attacks that are double the strength of Nero's himself. When using gun attacks, the demonic spirit will create energy swords similar to Vergil's Summoned Swords that can be fired off at a foe.

Well since you don't refill your vitality, I wouldn't call it a real Devil Trigger:lol:
It would be nice though that both characters have something similar to Vergil's swords (Dante - Lucifer, Nero - the Above) since I really liked them^_^

bloodyshadow

Trickster
i havn't played dmc1 in ages (coz i only got number 3), i think Nelo isnt Virgil in some sort of DT. Well look at those pictures someone kindly posted, he looks dull and i don't remember him saying much if anything at all so this makes me feel as though he's a puppet sorta like the marionettes and bloody Marys you fight at the start, the armour and weird sword is given to him by Mundus because they hold power and also protect Nelo. Now if Nelo was willfully collaborating with Mundus then there'd be no reason to possess him like a puppet and therefore Nelo would be able to DT. If ya think about it why did Mundus not destroy Virgil? because Virgil possesses great strength and has the power of Sparda in him and can be used for better. I think Dt can only be activated when your about to die or when you choose not when others choose in this case, Mundus couldnt make Nelo dt, so thats why i think Nelo is not a dt or in dt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom