• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FFVII PREQUEL FOR PSP

SLudge

Bio Hazard
Sephiroth is dumb I think. I cant stand him, he wasn't even that great of a villain if you ask me. He looks pretty cool, but I could take him!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
VI-Rainbow;79439 said:
It'll eventually get a PS2 released since games coming out for the PSP are getting a PS2 realse. Alot of'em have just came out. It might just be awhile before we get a PS2release of CC.

this much is true...i just hate having to wait..lol, although if i wasnt so broke i could just go and get myself an N-guage and play it on that..lol, although it wouldnt look as good as on the psp or ps2..sadly it dosnt look like i'll be playing crisis core till they make the next installment of the ff7 compellation

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Well has anyone got it? im probably gonna get it today or tomorrow... someone tell me how it is! =)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
SLudge;79539 said:
Sephiroth is dumb I think. I cant stand him, he wasn't even that great of a villain if you ask me. He looks pretty cool, but I could take him!

Sephiroth isn't dumb. Sure, I find him a rather over loved character, but he isn't what I would consider a dumb character. I'll always find Kefka to be a more threatning boss in the FF series. Unlike most main villians of the series, Kefka wasn't produced by science, from anothe world, a monster, filled with rage or vengence, he was just a man. A man with power and lust. Knowing he was a human being who came to claim such power as he did is what made him worth being feared.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;80361 said:
Sephiroth isn't dumb. Sure, I find him a rather over loved character, but he isn't what I would consider a dumb character. I'll always find Kefka to be a more threatning boss in the FF series. Unlike most main villians of the series, Kefka wasn't produced by science, from anothe world, a monster, filled with rage or vengence, he was just a man. A man with power and lust. Knowing he was a human being who came to claim such power as he did is what made him worth being feared.

I want to see Vergil vs Sephiroth....I wonder who wins,meow...:)

What do you think of the future of the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII? I think there will be one more sequel to fill the blanks about Genesis return on DOC FFVII...meow...:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;80409 said:
I'm pretty sure it will unfortunately happen.

hmm,meow...nice hair and you look wonderful,meow...:wub:

Better make the next FFVII game is the last one,meow...:)

If not,i get a high blood pressure waiting for it,meow...:D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Chaos Master;80410 said:
hmm,meow...nice hair and you look wonderful,meow...:wub:

Better make the next FFVII game is the last one,meow...:)

If not,i get a high blood pressure waiting for it,meow...:D

Hopefully it will be the last one. I wish FF will go back to it's old roots. I've been playing FF1 lately. I have the GBA ver., but a cousin of mine still has his NES with FF1. <3 What's sad is that the modern day generation would look at it with their head cocked to the side. What's so funny is that the plot of Final Fantasy 7 it self has nothing to do with the main subject in Final Fantasy. The only other FFs that were close to being true to the meaning of FF were 9 (This one is a direct sequal to FF1), 11, and 12.

Top Bottom