• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FFVI is it the best?

Is it the best?

• Total voters
VI-Rainbow;158125 said:
It's always nice to know that there are others who enjoy 9 as much as I have. :> Poor game is so under rated. I'm glad 6 has been getting some more respect, but 9 desurves it equally as well.

yeah 9 is a very good ff game
and to be honest the ff game which heavily overrated is ff7 i played it and i didnt find it that LEGENDARY or special or anything just a good quality nice to play ff game

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
7 was great for it's time and is a classic like the rest, but the notoriety it get's is running it's own self into a hole in the ground. Crisis Core was really all that was needed. I love the recap of 7 over at videogamerecaps.com

GamblingGambitCloud;158186 said:
say 6 is the best and i'll go medieval on yo ass.....7, 10, and 10-2 all the way....nothing even equals that pure epicness

thats only what u say =]
what i say is totally different ^_^
4,5 ,6, X, X-2
those are my games unluckily for the heated up fans 7 and 8 arent on my fav ff game list =]

Sparda™

The point is everyone has its favorites, and 6 could be a favorite, but definitely, not the best.

From what I've seen around, the Final Fantasy VII compilation beats hands down every other FF game to date.

Sparda™;158382 said:
The point is everyone has its favorites, and 6 could be a favorite, but definitely, not the best.

From what I've seen around, the Final Fantasy VII compilation beats hands down every other FF game to date.

well i qont be arguing that VII is the most famous from all because thats absolutely true =]
but a game becomes the best for someone if that someone enjoyes it most from all the FF games i enjoyed most 6 =]
7 is good really, it has excellent story(except of the death of aeris :( ) and nice gameplay too but i found certain flaws in the techniqal departament like the HORRIBLE SFX they used some of those sounds seems like their straightly out of the nes console not on psx (especially the sound when healing wind of aeris is performed)
that is my opinion on the game =]

Top Bottom