• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

female dante ?

would a female protagonist work ?

• yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Viper

Premium
If Dante was a woman he wouldn't be called Dante and he wouldn't be so... masculine. She might not be identical but identical is not what you'd get with a woman, that'd be butch, just like a male Bayonetta would be pretty gay.
I didn't mean "Danette" would look like a man with boobs, I kinda tried to clumsily explain she would not be so funky like Bayonetta, but more like a serious mercenary type (okay, semi-serious, but still more than Bayo). Kinda like Buffy, only older and with Dante's skills and weapons.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I didn't mean "Danette" would look like a man with boobs, I kinda tried to clumsily explain she would not be so funky like Bayonetta, but more like a serious mercenary type (okay, semi-serious, but still more than Bayo). Kinda like Buffy, only older and with Dante's skills and weapons.
No, I understand, rather than the son it'd the daughter of Sparda.

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
Yeah sure why not I mean if she looks like this then boy it'll be HAWT...
_dsc3014a_by_moonfoxultima-d7o15ii.jpg

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
His taunts are generally better than Dante's though xD
I also found him to be way more relatable. He took breaks from being cocky and hot-headed, not everything he did was perfect, and he wasn't ultra-powerful for the entire game.

In fact, you might say he was *GASP*....developed.
Please no. Let us play as Lady or Trish.
txtgL4j.gif

No objections there.

Last edited:

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Fem Dante? No thank you

Female Protagonist in general? Sure, as a playable character. Gotta be honest. One thing that pi$$e$ me off about DMC4 AND DmC. Was that we just went a whole gen in consoles, and classic Dante didn't have his own game.

I wouldn't mind Lady and Trish each having a campaign though

berto

I Saw the Devil
Trish was supposed to be in the original game as a playable character, I've heard. Another aspect of being a Resident Evil game but the game was well behind schedule and they needed to wrap it up.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
In the second novel there was a device called the beast's head that allowed you to travel to an alternate timeline and Dante ends up traveling to a different timeline where he had fallen, mundus had won and Vergil was left picking up the pieces.

to connect to the topic, having Dante interact with a female version of himself among other timeline possibilities like Spiderman Shattered dimensions would be a fun one off but i think it would depend on different/unique each counterpart is.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
to connect to the topic, having Dante interact with a female version of himself among other timeline possibilities like Spiderman Shattered dimensions would be a fun one off but i think it would depend on different/unique each counterpart is.
That idea just makes me want a Shattered Dimensions-type game where all the original Dantes and DmC Dante interact with each other. That would be awesome.

Top Bottom