• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Kind of Fashion

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I love the visual kei stuff, especially the hair. I also quite like gothic lolita, on girls. But I choose to wear just jeans and a t-shirt. XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Some days I'm into sweatpants and unbuttoned work shirts, most of the time I'm more of a jeans and T-shirt kinda person. Half my cupboard consists of navys, reds and blacks. The other half I practically never wear, lol.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
sometimes jeans and a plad t-shirt are my ideal. I do like street, lolita, and sometimes hip. I've been told I sometimes look like I crawled out of a 90s grunge video sometimes. I'm not sure to take that as a compliment or what, but I LOVED the fasion of the 90s. <3

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt. Occasionally a skirt, if I actually feel like looking like a woman rather than a 13-year-old boy.

Sparda™

I have serious stuff, casual, classic and modern. Right now, I'm just enjoying wearing all black, with a leather trench coat, slicked back hair and putting my Prada black-chromed reflection shades.:cool:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sparda™;189229 said:
I have serious stuff, casual, classic and modern. Right now, I'm just enjoying wearing all black, with a leather trench coat, slicked back hair and putting my Prada black-chromed reflection shades.:cool:

You sir, are stealing my style, kindly gtfo of my head. xD

---

Seriously though, my favourite style, the one I'm adopting now is basically the style Sparda here has described, all black, full body length coat with a purple lining, shirt & tie combination and black boots, it's pretty much the style I've been using for the last few years, and it's gotten me places, I like to think of it as Victorian Gothic. :lol:

In terms of other styles I like however, I'd probably pick the gothic lolita style, on females mind you, and visual kei, much like Vaux.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;189230 said:
You sir, are stealing my style, kindly gtfo of my head. xD

---

Seriously though, my favourite style, the one I'm adopting now is basically the style Sparda here has described, all black, full body length coat with a purple lining, shirt & tie combination and black boots, it's pretty much the style I've been using for the last few years, and it's gotten me places, I like to think of it as Victorian Gothic. :lol:

In terms of other styles I like however, I'd probably pick the gothic lolita style, on females mind you, and visual kei, much like Vaux.

Ha ha ha!

Sir, we have an epic style of fashion... :lol:

Top Bottom