• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Force Awakens character

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I didn't really care much for TR-8R. Yeah, he was okay, but nothing special. I mean, there's a reason the stormtroopers are given those because they can defend themselves and fight against lightsabres. There's a chance that FN-2199 had more training in that regard than Finn ever did.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
The new Boba Fett is Captain Phasma. A cool looking character that does practically jack sh!t.

TR-8R at least actually kicked some ass the short amount of time he was on screen, he practically won that fight against Finn.
No Captain Phasma was MEANT to be the new Boba Fett....But did literally nothing. Least Boba Fett got to outsmart and capture Han Solo, and we kinda get the sense from their scenes that Vader somewhat respected him.

When Boba says that Han was no good to him dead, most of the time Vader wouldn't have given a s#!t. But actually assures him he'd be compensated

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No Captain Phasma was MEANT to be the new Boba Fett....But did literally nothing.

Captain Phasma (much like a lot of other things) will probably be touched upon more in Episode 8. I still liked her character, and probably even prefer it over TR-8R.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Captain Phasma (much like a lot of other things) will probably be touched upon more in Episode 8. I still liked her character, and probably even prefer it over TR-8R.
Meh, maybe, but for now the memes don't lie

79d25d3f3024cdc249960f63ab4f11fdc7d0886c8d4d266c44d2d6d2da4a91d8_1.jpg

Top Bottom