• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favorite DMC or DmC moment of all time

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
My favorite has to be the feeling I got in DMC1 when I first got back to the castle and
everything was dark and gloomy when I realized IT JUST GOT REAL. Oh and it can be from DmC also

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No, I'm not talking about a moment in game. I was pretending I was Dante. I was outside playing and I broke a window on accident. It was after I played the first game. I was obsessed.

I think that's what he meant. As in, "Which DMC did you play that lead to that happening?".

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Dante and Nero perched on the shoulders of the Sparda Statue with their guns at each other in DMC4, before proceeding to engage in the most ball-blazing, hyper-stylized spar I've ever beheld.

You have to understand how awesome this was to behold the first time, with the blistering choreography and killer music. I wasn't even in-game, and I was already getting a mind-numbing adrenaline rush.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
The opening scene to DMC3 when I first played it when I was 13.
At the time I had never heard of DMC or Dante, didn't know a thing about the game. Just it was some game my cousin, borrowed from a friend, and he really wanted to play. He came over to let me try it. At the time the scene where Dante just casually shrugs off being impaled by the Hell Prides, and easily takes them all down with style. I had never seen anything like it before. It set up the rest of the game, and was the most awesome thing I had ever seen.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Another thread that should be in Devil May Cry General Discussion xD

@WolfOD64 you stole the words from my keyboard :/

I'd add Vergil prologue fight sequence too. Dammit, the sh!t Vergil does in DMC3 are one of coolest spectacle in gaming.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Yep, DMC3 opening, can't beat the artistry on that, and the narration by lady tops it all

"You've heard of it, haven't you? The Legend of Sparda?..."

Top Bottom