• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Devil may cry game?

Favorite one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Tie between DMC3 and DMC4 for me. DMC3 has Vergil, gothic mood, great enemies to slash; DMC4 has Nero, refreshing mood, great enemies to slash...
Gah, I can't pick!

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Me i chose 3 Because well Vergil he's a badass and i think it gave Dante a lot more options than 1,2, and 4---i mean 4 was great but since i grew up with Dante i really didn't like DMC 4 all that that much of course Nero was pretty cool and i still don't see why a lot of people hate nero is it because Dante didn't have the spotlight or something.....whatever i still chose three over all

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The first one for me. Even though I've played the 3rd one countless times, when playing the 1st one I get the chills. It really is one of my favorite games in general and probably the main reason I start to like the Devil May Cry series so much.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Wait....this was multiple choice?

I would of chosen DMC2 as well as DMC4. Majin form and Nero was the best thing ever invented for DMC.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
DMC1: Most original enemy design,
Cool setting,
Most charismatic bosses that you came to know just as well as Dante,
Most diverse in gameplay,
Most use of puzzle-solving skills,
Most kinetic gameplay,
It doesn't have any shallow characters,
Best Dante persona,
Best menacing score,
Most sadistic scene (griffon being torn to pieces).

All in all, I think CAPCOM will be pushed to beat their first installment, even after this long.;)

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
i have to say 3 because its so cool to see how it began with rivalry with Dante & Vergil, discovering how Dante could pull off DT's, and the finding of the Force Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom