• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Character In The Anime

I get the feeling this thread might not have much diversity but heck I could be wrong. Who's your favorite character to appear in the Devil May Cry anime. I get the feeling Dante will be the most popular answer but I could be wrong. My favorite character was Modeus. May have only been in one episode but I still liked him and he takes the spot of favorite non-Dante character. Discuss!

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
probably modeus. I didn't liked Dante in anime. Whole ice-cream gimmick felt kinda slapped, and his babysitting role was also pretty bad imo.

Gray Knight

I liked Modeus, and I'm interested in the elements of sourcery that were brought up via Patty and family. Wouldn't mind a sorcerer helping out if another DMC game comes out.

alis grave nil

-trish and morisson.patty was totally unnecessary.it would've been better if she was some kinda demon child or something

Kaede

I need more power
Hmm hard descision... Trish and Lady are pretty cool but it wouldn't be as fun without Dante... So maybe Dante...

HeroOfTime

Well Dantes my favourite but my second place goes to Morrison his manager or agent i just wish he could defend himself more he is definitely cool under pressure

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I don't like the anime that much but i find myself thinking back to Brad and thought he was a cool concept.

He was the demon in episode 3 and i like that he wasn't that special as far as demons go.

I wouldn't mind if he helps dante out from time to time or gives nero marriage advice.

Top Bottom