• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Area in Devil May Cry 4

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
What's your favorite area from DMC4? For whatever reason? What makes you love it so?

The Opera House at the beginning had a lot of cool fights happen in it. Loved fighting Dante there in the beginning, smashing through pews while we clashed. Really cool fight scene from the beginning too.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
What's your favorite area from DMC4? For whatever reason? What makes you love it so?

The Opera House at the beginning had a lot of cool fights happen in it. Loved fighting Dante there in the beginning, smashing through pews while we clashed. Really cool fight scene from the beginning too.

The area where you fight berial, the area where you fight credo and the castle in mission 3 and 4 and 5 lol the berial area because the back drop is cool the area is great for fighting same with the area where you fight credo and the castle man i would just love to live there it just looks so cool def one of the best places in the whole series

aoshi

I like almost all areas. But my fave is mission 13 with rainy forest. It was jus beautiful.:w00t:

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
The area where you fight Credo! This place was beautiful, you could see a lot of things in the landscape and the sun is very bright there.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Honestly speaking i didn't really like any place in DMC 4 they all were so generic and bland the forest,the snowy plains,the town and the castle.

The only place which i consider worth noting was berial's stage which was all kinds of cool you had a whole village in flames.. shame it wasn't really detailed and you didn't really venture much into that.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Honestly speaking i didn't really like any place in DMC 4 they all were so generic and bland the forest,the snowy plains,the town and the castle.

The only place which i consider worth noting was berial's stage which was all kinds of cool you had a whole village in flames.. shame it wasn't really detailed and you didn't really venture much into that.

Yah i noted above that berials fight scene was a wicked spot

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hmm...

Depends on who I played as, I suppose. ^^; It also depends on my mood, but I would have to say my favourite area with Nero would either be the missions involved at the Order's H.Q. or in the Mitis Forest.

With Dante, I particularly enjoy Mission 15, going through Fortuna castle to fight Dagon, and fighting from Port Careula (sp?) into the city in Mission 17 (and the battle against Agnus, mainly because I find the Shakespearian parody cutscene amusing).

Not to mention, I love the environments; I love the detail they put into it all. :)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Hmm...

Depends on who I played as, I suppose. ^^; It also depends on my mood, but I would have to say my favourite area with Nero would either be the missions involved at the Order's H.Q. or in the Mitis Forest.

With Dante, I particularly enjoy Mission 15, going through Fortuna castle to fight Dagon, and fighting from Port Careula (sp?) into the city in Mission 17 (and the battle against Agnus, mainly because I find the Shakespearian parody cutscene amusing).

Not to mention, I love the environments; I love the detail they put into it all. :)

Mission 17 is my fav mission as dante and one of my fav area's as well .

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Mission 17 is my fav mission as dante and one of my fav area's as well .

It doesn't hurt that you get a crap load of red orbs there when you play well, either. ;) (I'm currently trying to beat Hell and Hell mode...which means buying as many Holy Waters as possible, because it's ridiculous otherwise, lol).

I'm not sure why, but I love the lay-out of the Business district. It's just...I don't know, beautiful I guess. ^^;

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
It doesn't hurt that you get a crap load of red orbs there when you play well, either. ;) (I'm currently trying to beat Hell and Hell mode...which means buying as many Holy Waters as possible, because it's ridiculous otherwise, lol).

I'm not sure why, but I love the lay-out of the Business district. It's just...I don't know, beautiful I guess. ^^;

Have to agree and really lol im playing hell or hell too and because i have friends on here who are hardcore players i havent used one holy water or item lol its literally hell im on mission 13 atm need to get back on it again its ridiculous i swear are you a xbox 360 player?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

it also helps that at the start of mission 17 i can rack a sss rank and get atleast 6000 to 8000 points off the hop and the fight in the street im able to get another 3000 and agnus normally gives me another 2000 or 3000 if im lucky so i s rank time and style on that one and if im lucky orbs for some reason most of my missions i rarley s rank orbs lol

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Have to agree and really lol im playing hell or hell too and because i have friends on here who are hardcore players i havent used one holy water or item lol its literally hell im on mission 13 atm need to get back on it again its ridiculous i swear are you a xbox 360 player?

Nope, I'm on the PS3. I'm on Mission 11 currently, which is b.s. enough without being in hell and hell mode. XD I hated fighting Sanctus back in Devil Hunter mode. I doubt I can beat him without holy waters in this mode. ^^; I'm not hardcore I guess, but I'm not softcore, either. I'm also very selective with my games, compared to when I was a kid. I don't have the time or the money to play every major game out there. :p In short, I don't know what to classify myself as, lol.

I've actually only been playing the game for a year; it figures that I get into it years after the fact. XD

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Nope, I'm on the PS3. I'm on Mission 11 currently, which is b.s. enough without being in hell and hell mode. XD I hated fighting Sanctus back in Devil Hunter mode. I doubt I can beat him without holy waters in this mode. ^^; I'm not hardcore I guess, but I'm not softcore, either. I'm also very selective with my games, compared to when I was a kid. I don't have the time or the money to play every major game out there. :p In short, I don't know what to classify myself as, lol.

I've actually only been playing the game for a year; it figures that I get into it years after the fact. XD

Awsome well i dont mean to brag but if you go into the dmc4 section of this forum youll see i have posted a thread called dmc4 hints and tricks take a look it may be able to help you with hell or hell and sanctus is easy on any diffuculty if you know his attack patterns :)

Top Bottom