• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Area in Devil May Cry 4

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Awsome well i dont mean to brag but if you go into the dmc4 section of this forum youll see i have posted a thread called dmc4 hints and tricks take a look it may be able to help you with hell or hell and sanctus is easy on any diffuculty if you know his attack patterns :)

No worries, I'll definitely take a look at it at some point. :) I've taken notice of his attack patterns, but every now and then I screw up royally, and it goes south.

In particular when Sanctus activates the Savior statue; I know in the very last mission I can deflect its fists, but for some reason, I can't do this in Mission 11. :/ This boggles my mind, because I've seen videos of people doing it-but when I attempt to do it, it doesn't work.

Thankfully it works fine in the last battle, otherwise I'd be screwed. :p

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
No worries, I'll definitely take a look at it at some point. :) I've taken notice of his attack patterns, but every now and then I screw up royally, and it goes south.

In particular when Sanctus activates the Savior statue; I know in the very last mission I can deflect its fists, but for some reason, I can't do this in Mission 11. :/ This boggles my mind, because I've seen videos of people doing it-but when I attempt to do it, it doesn't work.

Thankfully it works fine in the last battle, otherwise I'd be screwed. :p

http://devilmaycry.org/threads/dmc4-dante-nero-tricks-hints-shortcuts.17135/

i actually make a post in this thread about when to deflect his fists thats how you make sure you always get to do damage the rest of the fight is droping his sheild and dodging you have to know how to deflect the fist:p primarly in hell or hell the timing takes a bit of work but its just as hes pulled the shoulder back and he starts to come down

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
i actually make a post in this thread about when to deflect his fists thats how you make sure you always get to do damage the rest of the fight is droping his sheild and dodging you have to know how to deflect the fist:p primarly in hell or hell the timing takes a bit of work but its just as hes pulled the shoulder back and he starts to come down

The shield I figured out ages ago, so I'm good there. ;) Augh...I hope I can get the timing on deflecting his fist. Why I have so much trouble with it, I couldn't tell you.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
The shield I figured out ages ago, so I'm good there. ;) Augh...I hope I can get the timing on deflecting his fist. Why I have so much trouble with it, I couldn't tell you.

Takes a bit of work but its worth it it literally makes it sopo he cant really do anything against you as long as your smart

Top Bottom