• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fav gaming platform?

Play games on the...

• Total voters

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I'm not voting because none of those have my choice. :p

(I already posted this on another thread)

There is no one system that can satisfy my gaming lust.

I like DS, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii even those ****ty little games you find in boxes of cereal. People that only play one or two systems exclusively just confound the hell out of me. :\

Let me paint a metaphoric image for you... If you have the money, why go to a strip club and only get a lap dance from one hot woman, when you can pay all the girls to come to your house for a private party? ;)

Please no stupid response about contracting an STD. I was trying to make a point by adding that.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Da3dra;131823 said:
Let me paint a metaphoric image for you... If you have the money, why go to a strip club and only get a lap dance from one hot woman, when you can pay all the girls to come to your house for a private party? ;)

:lol: well when you put it like that.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Depends on how much the women (consoles) cost though ;)

I own a 360, and that is what I play. It's my fave console, because I don't have a PS3. If I had a PS3, that may be my fave console... But I don't, so yeah :lol:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Well a few weeks ago I would have said PS3 but I bought a 360 yesterday and I am liking it better already. I will get back to you on that.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Esura;131937 said:
Imma PS3 fanboy.......
.......this should be obvious... :lol:

dreadfully obvious :)

Obvious.jpg

Sparda™

I don't have a PS3. Play with It over a friend's house...:lol:

I'll buy one, but I got college and I don't need further distractions.

Top Bottom