• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Every Month

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@VampireWicked, @Chancey289: You guys! Come now. It's no big deal. I was doing this back in the day when I didn't have as much. It's a simple £15 a month to help out. That means £15 for Steve and family and alifetime Gold Membership for you guys.. If it would break my piggy bank, I wouldn't have offered. Good luck at getting a place also, Chancey! :)

Wow I now have alot of respect for you LoD the generosity is overwhelming XD ha wish I was so generous but I literally have no money.

That's much appreciated, thank you. Feel free to say if you ever want Gold in the future :)

My apologies for the double post. I was unable to edit for some reason.

Last edited:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
That's much appreciated, thank you. Feel free to say if you ever want Gold in the future :)

My apologies for the double post. I was unable to edit for some reason.
I would like to be gold though I feel terrible if you spent your money on me, though it is helping Steve so it's basically donation with an added benefit. So I would like to be gold but only if you truly don't mind. >_<

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I would like to be gold though I feel terrible if you spent your money on me, though it is helping Steve so it's basically donation with an added benefit. So I would like to be gold but only if you truly don't mind. >_<

Lol, no I really don't mind mate. You just give me a month or two and I will sort that out for you. And yeah it is basically helping Steve out with an additional benefit. You put it brilliantly.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
LordOfDarkness, why you so cool man?

Seriously though, I appreciate the offer but I couldn't accept it. And thanks. It's been rough but my girl and I have been trying to just put every penny aside to get a lease on an apartment. If it keeps going like this then we'll probably have our place by October or early next year.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
LordOfDarkness, why you so cool man?

Seriously though, I appreciate the offer but I couldn't accept it. And thanks. It's been rough but my girl and I have been trying to just put every penny aside to get a lease on an apartment. If it keeps going like this then we'll probably have our place by October or early next year.

Not sure. Must just be one of those things lol

No it's okay man, I understand. I just want people to be aware that they can just ask and I don't mind. The offer will always be there.

That's fantastic, I am really happy for you. Seriously, that is great to hear. Good luck with getting the lease, buddy! :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Very generous offer & we are grateful for any donations to the forums, we don't want people to feel obliged to do so & it's entirely voluntary so long as no-one feels pressured. Totally your choice & we respect this most generous offer. I'm sure we can come up with something as a thank you. :thumbsup:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Dark Drakan: No problem whatsoever. And you are right. I don't want anybody to feel like they are being pressured to say yes to anything. It's an offer that is open to anybody at any time. Plus it's only once a month that I will be doing this, so if anyone did want to opt out they would have time to say.

A special thank you, you say? Wow, that's really nice of you buddy, but you don't have to :) I won't force you...

...PLEASE MAY I HAVE THE SPECIAL THANK YOU! Lol *joke*

EllDawn

That is great. I agree, you should be a mod.

I'm not going to ask to be one of the ones to get a gold membership. Like others, I thought it was great that you're doing this. I'm sure your donations are going to help. I'd just rather not benefit from what you're doing. It doesn't feel right to me. Just keep doing the donations.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I have to agree with ED up here. While I appreciate the gesture I think that if it ever came up on me you should skip me, as well. While I'd be greatful I think there are probably more deserving members here and I rather not benefit from this, ether.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I do understand your points, but I have to make some of my own in regards to this. I'm not doing this to try and benefit you guys alone. I'm doing this because it does several things. It helps Steve and his family with costs. It helps you guys with extra perks. It basically kills two birds with one stone.

Each month I could just donate. But why? All that does is give Steve some money. But if you guys want, if you will let me, I can help you too. And isn't it better to help Steve and help everyone else at the same time? To me, that is helping the Community.

Let me just say something. I have nothing but complete and total love and respect for this place. And as silly as it may sound, it hurts to hear Steve going through struggles he doesn't need. He's a good man. Has a beautiful family. And him and the Staff are lovely to talk to. And they have done so much here to help us. This place has transformed and I really like the changes. I can't see anything bad come to this place. Because I care too much about it and everyone in it.

Nobody has to say they want me to do this for them. Nobody shall be forced. But just know my reasons. Understand my love and passion. And most of all, please know I do this out of my deepest respect.

You don't have to say yes. But just know why I am doing this and then if anybody does change their mind, they know where to find me.

Dark Drakan

Admin
@Dark Drakan: No problem whatsoever. And you are right. I don't want anybody to feel like they are being pressured to say yes to anything. It's an offer that is open to anybody at any time. Plus it's only once a month that I will be doing this, so if anyone did want to opt out they would have time to say.

A special thank you, you say? Wow, that's really nice of you buddy, but you don't have to :) I won't force you...

...PLEASE MAY I HAVE THE SPECIAL THANK YOU! Lol *joke*

I was more referring to you hoping you didn't feel you had to do something like this & it's entirely your choice. Though judging by your further posts you have thought about it a lot & haven't made your decision lightly.

Steve has said that for every Lifetime Gift you purchase, the forums shall throw in a 1-year-long coupon for free.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I was more referring to you hoping you didn't feel you had to do something like this & it's entirely your choice. Though judging by your further posts you have thought about it a lot & haven't made your decision lightly.

Steve has said that for every Lifetime Gift you purchase, the forums shall throw in a 1-year-long coupon for free.

Ah right, gotcha :wink:

Yeah you're right. I did give it a lot of thought. And it's cool. Thanks for looking out for me and my best interests. I really appreciate it buddy! :thumbsup:

So if I were to buy one every month, there would also be a free year thrown in for somebody? That is so awesome. I appreciate that :happy:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I would just like to add that demon general is the first person to be given a lifetime Gold Membership.

And he won't be the last person either. Each lifetime Membership purchased will generate a free year Membership. So if anybody wants the year Membership that will be available each month also, just mention it here or on my profile page.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I would just like to add that demon general is the first person to be given a lifetime Gold Membership.

And he won't be the last person either. Each lifetime Membership purchased will generate a free year Membership. So if anybody wants the year Membership that will be available each month also, just mention it here or on my profile page.

Thanks for the donation, much appreciated.

Top Bottom