• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Energy drinks

Energy drinks

• Good

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Vauxchen;73110 said:
lol im not sure, cuz i get the rush i need, but later im too tired, can u explain why?
Because the caffeine and sugar in them give you a temporary boost but like all sweet things, the come-down can be heavy. They also dehydrate you and can lead to headaches.

I hate energy drinks - they taste like crap to me. Used to go clubbing a lot when I was younger and would knock back can after can of Red Devil (had to be able to keep up with those taking speed) but the next day I'd feel more crap than if I'd been drinking alcohol.

Plus, energy drinks are not suitable for those with certain ailments or conditions.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't usually have them so I have no views on them really, they don't taste that nice to be honest.

aarathi

In my opinion, they are pretty bad for you Because of all the weird chemicals they put in them which can damage the lining of your stomach which can cause ulcers and over time that can cause death if not treated. Also those chemicals corrode the enamel of your teeth which is bad and can give you a lot of health problems as well as a heavy dentist bill. there is also the possibility of caffeines dependency and the suffering from caffeine withdrawal when you stop drinking them.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Oh wow Dr pepper is amazing :lol:
Ok, let me explain. (Daughter of a doctor alert. She knows too much....)
Ok so I don't know much about these, but I know they have all these bits and bobs in them that wake you up and stuff, but just think what it does to your liver!!!! it's about the same as drinking alcohol, in some ways and it rots your insides!!!
All I'm saying is don't have to many. Then you would have problems.
Yes I am a know-it-all and I should be ignored :lol:

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I don't particularly enjoy them. They usually make me feel shaky and a little ill. Coffee or soda is enough caffeine for me.

Top Bottom